inTank Media Baskets

$6 a polyp for nuclear green paly

WoWFish

Seeing as they're one of the most common palythoas available, $6/polyp is steep IMO...

Is this really the way a moderator on a board should be responding to posts? Thats a pretty lousy thing to say to someone thats excited about their new purchase.

Hope you have success with your new find! :D

Nano tanker Nick
Is this really the way a moderator on a board should be responding to posts? Thats a pretty lousy thing to say to someone thats excited about their new purchase.

Haha, I agree completly.

I mean, if you want to give me free Nuke greens I'll not complain, Mike. ;) They seem to be in relatively short supply around where I am. Oh well.

Mikes right though... usually the named stuff is teh most common stuff. its just those dang colors that drive up the price. im mean honestly...does anyone have peach colored palys like i do? and yes. they are really peach colored.

You got any nassarius snails and hermits? Looks like a bad case of diatoms from your tank breaking down to much food to ammonia to nitrite to nitrate. I personally think it is from overfeeding. How long you running your lights?

ty very much :)

You got any nassarius snails and hermits? Looks like a bad case of diatoms from your tank breaking down to much food to ammonia to nitrite to nitrate. I personally think it is from overfeeding. How long you running your lights?

probably overfeeding. how much do i feed and how so often do i feed my fish ? and i run my lights for about 10 hours give or take. and i have one hermit crab and 4 margarita snails

Get you about 5 nassarius snails they will help stir that sand bed and eat some of that crap. I would stop feed my fish and cut my lights back a few hours a day. You will see a big difference if you do this.

I would also get 2 Red scarlitt hermits they will clean that sand bed up to. No offense you have a very very weak CUC. Just trying to help you out my friend.

Nano tanker Nick
Get you about 5 nassarius snails they will help stir that sand bed and eat some of that crap. I would stop feed my fish and cut my lights back a few hours a day. You will see a big difference if you do this.

I would also get 2 Red scarlitt hermits they will clean that sand bed up to. No offense you have a very very weak CUC. Just trying to help you out my friend.

I dont have a CUC at all and everything in my tank is doing fine, only alge problem i have is coraline.

I actually just picked up a pair of Nuke polyps for $20. They came with 2 babies sprouting from the frag, so I'll soon have 4 polyps. These things are quick growers compared to some of the other "high end" palys, so you'll soon have quite a few of them.

Common or not, I love the color and appearance of Nukes and you have to pay the going price for what you want. I remember when they were going for $25/polyp or more a year or 2 ago.

alright cool well ty for your input. im def going to look into some more snails and hermits

Archived