Cultivated Reef

True Blue Zoos, Frags available in all sizes!!!

cpreefguy

Hey guys, the LFS where I work just got in a big colony of blue zoos (see pic :) ). I can frag you as many polyps as you want. The more you buy, the less they are.

1-12 polyps-$4.50 per polyp

13-25-$3.75 per polyp

26 & more-$2.99 per polyp!

If you guys are interested, let me know! I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Not that I should have to say this, but if you dont have anything nice to say, please dont say anything at all.

Shipping can be done one of two methods:

Overnight FedEx, Styro Box and Heat/cold pack : $50.00

USPS Priority 2-3 day with heat/cold pack : $ 8.00

Thanks!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you sell them a bit cheaper. i am intrested. also on your other thread u updated your shipping price here is what you said. lmk

Sorry, shipping is a bit high. I will send it in a flat rate box for $7.00 plus $1 for heat/cold pack. If my prices are high to you, please dont spam up my thread.

Thanks.

Yes that is correct. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can definatly work something out.

Thanks,

Sean

Oh, I will get a pic up tomorrow!

Man those are some nice looking blue zoo's man, and very reasonable in price. Too bad your in San Antonio or else I would get some man. Beautiful.

Yeah, those are nice. Nice shot, you should replace the first one with that one.

Originally posted by cpreefguy

the colony in the OG pic is under a mix of 20k and 13k halides

Is it out in the open or under some shade? How deep are the zoas in your tank?

The reason I'm asking all these questions is because some people have experienced color shifts after they get their zoas. I wanna try as closely approximate these conditions in my tank when I get mine. Payment was sent on the same day that you e-mailed me by the way.

Thanks! :)

kiltboy1675

i just got my order, shipping was fast, and the zoos opened up almost immediatly. i am very pleased

Ditto. I got mine yesterday and they are fully open today. Not only did I get them very quickly, but I got quite a few more than I ordered. Thank you kindly! For the longest time I've been looking for blues to compliment my other colors! Pictures coming soon!

Archived