3 ounces capacity Saltwater.

1 ounce LR.

1/2 oz LS

2 fanworms.

button polyp.

Red shroom.

2 Seamonkeys

I do a 1.3 ML w/c every day.

I have OOLITIC and special floor reef grade aragonite LS in it.

Lighting comes from a 25 W desk lamp 56K Halogen.

I feed it a little water from one of my larger refugium tanks as food and a little Seamonkey growth formula every other day.

Its been set up for 3 weeks with established stuff. I have nice green coraline and some pink growing. I yse a Q-tip to clean the glass. The sea monkeys provide water movement.

MY CAMERA SUCKS.... ill post a close up later when I borrow a buddys macro zoom-er.

IS this a NANo_Reef worthy of the frontpage?

B)

Sweet ! That's Nano-of-the-Month material if I've ever seen it!

How do you monitor temp? (I know, very carefully....) You could use a standard thermometer, and if it gets too cold, jack that halogen lamp down a little lower until you get just the right temp.

Is evaporation a problem? I'm sure a couple of ml would really jack w/salinity. Are you doing water changes with a syringe? :woot:

Ross

lol! you and brandon429 are killing me! my 36 oz. pico is just about done cycling and you show up with this. X)

i don't do wc's on mine though :P and yours is prone to "I betcha can't " under extreme states of inebriation. :D

this idea came to you during tequila shots, right? :

looks great! and you can have the tequila worm clean off the algae and detritus! :P

Holy crap! OK this is just jawdropping! Its AWESOMELY SMALL!

Man, how did you manage to aquascape it?

So are you planning to stock it with perhaps a clownfish? Maybe a goby? What kind of clean up crew will be employed? :D

JUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO DRINK IT ACCIDENTLY ONE NIGHT!!!

aha! now you've gone too far! we couldn't see it on the last pics but now it's plain as day! putting a tang in a shot glass! where's the tang police? :P

nice display tank btw. ;) what's next? a refugium in a funnel? :D

i was browsing the nano-reef.com store and was thinking too bad there wasn't a GLASS mug for sale. THAT would make a cool... cup-o-reef... mugo-reef? got a handy handle for transportation. oh oh! and invert the logo so it's face down and it'll show as the backdrop. hint hint: chris

• 5 months later...

HAHAHAHAHA

sike. it is still up and running. Happy/sadly I am on my 16th generation of brine shrimpz.

dam stupid 3 week life spans... I cry every fortnight or so.............

then am elated with NEW LIFE from shells of reproductive magic !!

Archived