Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Sdbeazley`s project: pico

sdbeazley

Here is my new pico just starting out. By the way the tank is 0.34090875 gallons. And is 11 dollars at Target Maybe tomorrow stuff will finally go in.

Today I added a bubble stone and a 10 watt 6.5k bulb (available at Walmart, yet stole from a 5 gallon FW tank.) and a blue zoo. This afternoon I will add some cured rock.

No it is not a glass, it is a vase. There were others for 20 dollars. and the aquavase thing is about 10 dollars and a acrylic POS.

just found some small rock in my main tank. And also threw in a yuma frag along with a couple mini brittle stars. The urchin will be leaving tonight and is only a temp place so I can find him easier.

I recently found my new cheap lighting solution. A bulb rated at 20 watts though probably not at 6.5K. the bulb was found at walmart in the bulb section made by the wonderful Lights of America people! So far inhabitants include a mini brittle star fish, 3 yellow polyps, loose blue zoathids, red mushroom and a green yuma. The air stone makes alot of flow and evaporation which has been aleviated by a piece of glass that I still need to cut.

thats really interesting

i thought it was a glass at first too until i saw the entire shape of it

so im guessing youre gunna be doing water changes for "filtration"?

mike

Basically a turkey baster full of water change and liverock and sand

Edit: would you like to bring me frags lol when ever you come down for school

hehe right now i have 1 red flower anemone and 3 fish

so.....lol theres pretty much nothing i can give right now but once i get my tank set-up we'll see, but its gunna be a while before i get anything cause im going from a 7 gal to a 46 gal so i pretty much have to start from scratch

Archived