Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Aquaclear 70 mini refugium

Mr. Fosi

I am selling my AC70 minifuge, it has been running on my 5.5g AGA since Jan 24, 2006.

Origionaly I built it so I could grow chaeto or calurpa in it, but I killed both the chaeto and the calurpa.

There will soon be no room or reason to have this piece of equipment, since I recently designed a built a DIY skimmer that will be powered by a 350gph canister filter. See:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...pic=76186&st=40

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...pic=76186&st=40

I will ship it with the origional box and all origional components, including the remaining two pieces of the filter basket.

I bought this filter new for ~$45 and I am selling it for less. I would like to see some of my investment recovered for a few reasons:

(1) It is in near-new condition

(2) I have already taken the time to correctly and neatly convert it to a mini refugium.

(3) It has been modified such that it can easily be converted back to its origional purpose

(4) The only non-reversable modification that it has undergone was the dissasembly of the filter basket, but they can be purchased new for less than $10.

2-4-6%20AC70.jpg

2-4-6%20p%20loaded.jpg

The above pictures are from before it went into service. I will not remove it from the tank to photograph it, but I will post photos of its current condition on the tank if there is demand.

Bump 3 of 3.

Well, I'm a little disapointed; I thought for sure that someone here would be able to use this. I've had only one inquiry and no offers.

Speak now or forever hold your peace; once this thread leaves the first page of the Classifieds I am going to auction it on ebay.

I don't want to eat or profit off the shipping, so I can't quote a shipping price w/o a ZIP.

As for the unit w/o shipping: $30?

Archived