ReefCleaners.org

frags round 2

LongPig

Okay my photography skills with my new camera leave something to be desired but trust me, these zoa's are awesome. Most frags cut today so not fully open. I couldn't wait to post.

9) 30 +/- polyps - $40 Super metallic aqua blue.

aquabluepad.jpg

10) $20 plume rock w/small red feather dusters

plumerock.jpg

11) 8 +/- polyps - $15 tan Palythoas sp. w neon green centers.

DSCF3234.jpg

12) 5 +/- polyps - $20 Red People Eaters (not Cyano on the rock, it's red Coralline)

RPEs.jpg

13) 3 polyps - $12 neon orange skirt - small frag but very nice

DSCF3232.jpg

14) 20 +/- polyps - $20 brown skirt w/ brown and cream swirled pad

DSCF3230.jpg

15) 20 +/- polyps - $20 brown skirt w/ green pad and orange center

DSCF3229.jpg

16) 40 +/- polyps - $30 brown skirt w/ green pad and orange center

DSCF3227.jpg

I'm in Delaware and local pick-up is available. Shipping is by USPS. Priority is $12 and Express is $25.00. This includes thermos, padding and box. PM me with questions. Thanks in advance.

Now we're being ridiculous, especially since I bought numerous corals here as part of packs and I am getting rid of the ones I don't want. I'm hardly a business since I own 36 gallons of water total. Plus the "or die" part doesn't seem like something the owners of the site might want their minions saying to members. Personally I like cats, even the ugly ones taste like chicken.

Considering one of the frags is a frag you bought from me last week on RC, I'll agree with Adin.

(#11)

And the frag doesnt even look like it's acclimated yet. -_-

If you didnt want the frag why on earth did you buy it from me?

I guess he missed the drama that shook the reef world last week.

would this be a good time to call him out on the cyano thats on the frags too?

Just like I just said, I bought a pack from you and am selling some I didn't want. Plus there is no cyano, there is red coralline as stated above. If you're not here to buy then don't post. You obviously paid attention to nothing that was said here and wanted to post to brown nose like most people on NR. Yeah, not again, you can't do anything on here without the "everything police" showing up and flapping their gums about it. Who cares if I buy a zoa pack and re-sell what I don't want or what just didn't live up to it's pics? Is it bothering you? Maybe someone else wants the zoa's I don't. I mean, why did you sell on RC? By the way, you sold quite a number of things within days of each other there. I'm sure you got those corals from another hobbyist or a store. I don't see them here ######ing at you. The moderator made her statement, albeit not in a very professional way, everyone else shut your mouth.

make money off my my nicely priced frag pack if you want, all im saying is that they arent acclimated yet and thats not very professional to resell without giving them a week in your system.

-_-

You asked why I sold some frags on RC, im going on a 2 week vacation out of town and am leaving my tank lighter stock wise so my fish sitter doesnt have to worry about overcrowding.

here's is my tank thread on NR to prove to you I sell my own frags, corals I've grown for years.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...3630&hl=tub

if the frags were sub-par, why did you post here:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=861277

that they looked beautiful?

What your doing is not fair to the customer, the coral, or the people you buy them off of. I raised each one of those corals myself, and i gave you a good deal on them considering they took so long to grow. a week later you turn around and try to make a profit off them, me, and some poor newb here.

NR doesnt have selling rules like RC. Where have you been? Please, we all would like more reefers to join the community here on N-R, but your making assumptions that are totally wrong because you havent been here long enough. I've been on N-R for 2 years and youre trying to bash me? Mmmmk....

I've been on NR for a little while now too and you have been here 18 months, not two years, sorry you are just like all the rest of the people here who shove there opinions down other's throats. I am reselling corals I do not want! Plain and simple. The coral was moved because I was trying to get a better shot and that is why it is not open. What is the difference between you selling corals to go on vacation and me selling ones I don't want? Well? There is no difference. I am trying to find the animals a better home. Making a profit? I guess you're no math whiz. Christ, I'm selling it for $15. I'm taking a loss if you actually break down the cost of the pack I got from you since I paid $60 plus shipping for 4 frags. The couple of corals I have sent out have arrived in good shape and I actually took a loss on shipping just to get them out of my tank. I only wanted one of the frags in your pack but instead of being an ass and asking you to break up the pack, I bought them all. So think before you speak especially when you're just speaking to win the favor of other NR snobs. Plus I made the post saying the frags arrived in good shape, so what? You ASKED me to give you good feedback and told me you would do the same for me. Don't backtrack and try to cover up the fact that you posted 2 frag packs within days of each other. You did the same thing I did. Plus do you have any idea about all the other frags I have up there? No you do not. A lot of them are frags from colonies that are in my tanks. Get a clue before you get an opinion next time.

calm down you two. posting here does not help either of you so please do it through email, pm, phone, boxing ring, whatever. :grouphug:

calm down you two. posting here does not help either of you so please do it through email, pm, phone, boxing ring, whatever. :grouphug:

I do appreciate the sentiment ez and totally agree, but if I am bashed in a public forum especially when the person doesn't even know what they are talking about or does the same thing, I am going to respond publically. I am more than happy to resolve it in anyway if it keeps up but I wish people here would just mind their own damn business. If it was one of their NR clique buddies, they wouldn't have said a word.

i have purchased frags more than once from nanoreef16g. All have been healthy and most were open in my tanks by that days end. With that being said...pm'd

next time, dont buy frag packs when you dont want the frags. who does that? of course im wondering why you did it. most of all i just dont want people to sell frags that are obviously still stressed from shipping last week. but youre right, its none of my business and im sorry i got involved. -_-

next time, dont buy frag packs when you dont want the frags. who does that? of course im wondering why you did it. most of all i just dont want people to sell frags that are obviously still stressed from shipping last week. but youre right, its none of my business and im sorry i got involved. -_-

Again, since you speak without fully reading the post. Again, I said that I wanted one of the frags in your frag pack. Instead of being a PITA, I bought the whole pack. What about this do you not understand? Do you just want to talk to hear yourself talk. Plus do not PM me and say the same things you post here thinking I'm not going to do the same. You're being ridiculous at this point because I've fully refuted every one of your statements yet you keep saying the same thing over and over again. Drop it.

11, 13 and 15 are sold.

Archived