Innovative Marine Aquariums

Some Cool Tanks - PICS

Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

Ok, well over a period of time i just saved these pics of cool tanks on my computer and i am extremly bored so i thought i would share them wth you guys.. if you guys have anymore go ahead and post them...

14mgor7.jpg

14mgqxh.jpg

30g cubes:

14mgs5d.jpg

14mgsav.jpg

40g. Hex

14mgtvq.jpg

14mgu4h.jpg

ALOT more coming

29g. H. Kuda (seahorse) tank

14mgujd.jpg

14mguud.jpg

14mgv9e.jpg

14mgvir.jpg

Nano's and Pico's:

14mgx15.jpg

14mgxf6.jpg

30g Cube (might be 60g.):

14mgxna.jpg

Fishfreak218

14mgy8w.jpg

2.5g:

14mh0fl.jpg

14mq29y.jpg

20g. Seagrass tank:

14mq2op.jpg

40g. Stretch Hex:

14mq553.jpg

14mq4oz.jpg

www.oregonreef.com

14mq5o8.jpg

14mq7tt.jpg

14mq8ug.jpg

14mq97t.jpg

14mq9le.jpg

Mike Gurrerro's tanks:

14mqb9x.jpg

14mqbtt.jpg

14mqc2h.jpg

14mqcd1.jpg

14mqefd.jpg

oregon reef:

14mqfcp.jpg

14mqfpj.jpg

14mqfx4.jpg

14mqhds.jpg

14mqhp5.jpg

14mqhzq.jpg

If I didn't know that nano-reef had a script that x'd out bad words I'd say....####### WOW!

Great post.

Thanks for collecting.

I was going to head out to the bar but I'm eyeing my 2 tanks instead....time for improvements.

Fishfreak218

thanks snoop those are all really nice tanks.. i like the last 3 alot.. they all give me ideas for the seahorse tank ;)

anyone got any more tanks to post?

beyondtheblue

Some of those tanks were quite cool. very cool.

nothing special

Um...just saw yours...nice..but nothing special.

thanks snoop those are all really nice tanks.. i like the last 3 alot.. they all give me ideas for the seahorse tank ;)

anyone got any more tanks to post?

Ill work on it.

Clownfishcrazy1117

Awesome pictures I saved them all. Anymore and I'll run out of memory space on my computer. :lol:

here ya go Pico,

14x15ok.jpg

just because i haven't seen him do so, i'll cite his source for him: www.oregonreef.com.

here's to hoping you asked for permission before using steve's pic in your sig! :closedeyes:

Fishfreak218
just because i haven't seen him do so, i'll cite his source for him: www.oregonreef.com.

here's to hoping you asked for permission before using steve's pic in your sig! :closedeyes:

i really dont think its that big of a deal.. BUT if he asks me to take it off of course I will and ill put something in my Sig. that says not my pic. property of Steave West to see more go to www.oregonreef.com

happy?

:)

i really dont think its that big of a deal.. BUT if he asks me to take it off of course I will and ill put something in my Sig. that says not my pic. property of Steave West to see more go to www.oregonreef.com

happy?

:)

it's the taking without asking part that is the big deal. he shouldn't have to ask you to take it off because you should have never used it without his permission in the first place.

i'll send him an e-mail asking^^

right on. probably best to spell his name correctly though...

Steve Weast

sorry, this is just a MAJOR pet peeve of mine having had images "borrowed" from me before.

Archived