Coral Vue Hydros

FS- Heads of frogspawn..

coralcrazy

hi guys..i am about to frag 3 heads of frogspawn..they will be 30$ a head...they are about 2-3 inches...shipping will vary depending on where you are...i am not sure how neon green/pink tip frogspawn ship..so if anyone me if priority mail 2-3 days or overnight should be considered...

post-14339-1131668700_thumb.jpg

Man I wont post how much I got my froggy for, they must be cheaper out here in california

i am not being cheap..i just never sold them before...what is a good price for you guys..i am completly oblivious to coral prices...

When did I call you cheap? lol

meh..what is the average they sell for on this site? I will go with the average price per head..please be honest...

25 shipped in the USA... Priority Mail..does sound resonable?

okay guys..these for branches...each branch comes with 2 heads of frogspawn..i just got a mother colony from a guy..and this is the first time i am looking at the piece with the light's off..so there are 10 pieces all togehter..but i am keep 2 branches that have 2 heads on them..

here is a pic with the lights off...a better explanation

post-14339-1131673075_thumb.jpg

i bought 3 heads for 15 bucks a couple of months ago from diddye...i guess i got a pretty good deal

yea that must have been a good deal...i am not going that low in price. :)

$25 isn't too steep with shipping included.

Are you interested in any trades?

Also I don't think priority will be too good for these unless the person is in a 1 day zone.

hey bro, my pm box was disabled.

I shot you back an email? Maybe it didn't go through because of the size of pics?? But yeah I have so many zoos I'm trying to unload including some pink zoos and yellow.

I setup an SPS tank and I can't start stocking SPS until I move out all of my damn softies LOL.

I also have ricordeas if you'd like to trade or something, email me at reefin300@aol.com and I'll shoot you back some pictures.

thanks for your intrest so far..it is 25$ shipped... and charris18,reefin300, and stoney waters are the people who pm me first...if any of the deals fall throught..i will let you guys know..thank you for your intrest. :), i will ship VIA priority mail... just let me get my frags ready :)

sorry travis... if any of the deals fall throught..you will be 3rd in line... if any of the deals fall throught the order is Mirepa,reefinnewb, then you..

okay guys...frags are ready to be shipped...those people who wanted the frags paypal me.. jlone102@hotmail.com the total cost will be 26$ sorry guys i have to charge you a 1$ a heater pack...it is cold in NJ... Thanks..i will ship as soon as i can..i will also give you your tracking #. :)

lol paypal as pref..now...guys.. it is 26$..cause i have to get a heating pack..

Okay guys... I will ship coral tommrow... please send paypal..i guess it will be first ones' to get payment it..will get coral rember 26$... the only head i am holding for is charris18..he is the only one who is willing to paypal so 2 left..sorry i am not intrested in trades right now.. reefin300...i don't need zoas anymore i need cash :)..paypal..jlone102@hotmail.com..

Archived