Top Shelf Aquatics

Club Cube! Rimless biocube 14!

jtgordon20

Yesterday, (4/16/12) I downgraded from a 40B to this 14 Biocube! I was looking for something smaller, takes up less bedroom space and simpler. So far I really like the look. I'll try to keep up with the thread to look back at things.

Equipment

Lighting: 150W MH pendant with a 14k Phoenix

Flow: Two Koralia Nano's (425 & 240), Stock return pump, and Aquaclear powerhead

Heater: 150W Heater, forgot brand

FIltration: Filter floss, just ran out, and Chaeto with light on back of tank

Livestock: 1 True Percula Clownfish, 1 Starry Blenny, and 1 Fire Shrimp

Corals: Green Birdsnest, green slimer (I think), Purplish Pocillipora, Green Digitata, Some kind of monti (need ID) Green Euphylia, Duncans, random Chalice, candy cane, GSP, random zoas, unknown SPS, galaxea.

Future plans: Always wanting to try LED's and get a Vortech MP10.

I have on order some Kalk from BRS, next is to DIY a way to drip it.

And a FTS: (From cell phone O.o)

fishtank.jpg

Going to perform it's first water change when I get home. Thinking of 3 gallon water changes weekly. New DI resin comes in Friday so I'll do another water change on either Saturday or Friday.

• 3 months later...
Going to perform it's first water change when I get home. Thinking of 3 gallon water changes weekly. New DI resin comes in Friday so I'll do another water change on either Saturday or Friday.

Very nice start!!! Want to see how u do the Kalk drip, always curious about kalk but always went wih 2 part.

Archived