Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

mnherper's tanks..or atlest whats left of them

mnherper

Lets see if i remember how to do this :unsure:

Its been a while sence i have been on and alot has changed.Do to medical problems i wasent able to take care or my pets and lost almost all my tanks fresh water,salt water and even my reptiles.Life can be hard sometimes and i found that out the hard way and i payed for it.But for those of us who belive i like to think god doesent close a door without open a window(or how ever that gos :P )and im now tryin to pick up the pices and am starting over.I still have my 220g but lost most of the fish do to a infection that wiped out most of my fish in about 3 days my 34g broke about 6 weeks ago and my 14g leak when i was gone and i lost all my mini anmones :( so after that i broke down some of my other tanks and for my 75g i wasent abale to keep up and i lost almost all my coral in there and trust i have cried many times over it all the amazing life gone.......So on to the good news :) i set up my 24 ap and started a reef tank again i had everthing for it i used rocks and water from my 220g and want to do a mini nem shroom tank.

And to all of those i owe frags to iam so very sorry -_- i dident mean for this to happen i cant replace any thing cus i probable lost the mother coral so i cant replace anything.But if u pm me and remind me maybe in the future we can work something out.

And on a side note i got some more reptiles and am goin to breed them again :happydance: i dident relized how much i love those guys.

So on to the picks.

my chalice

355.jpg

some blus zoo's that i got from my 75g

356.jpg

purple plays

350.jpg

what ever this is

343.jpg

and i was luck enought to find a mini at my lfs

352.jpg

008-1.jpg

So there it is hopefully everthing will work out and ill have some amazing corls and get back some friends i havent seen in a while :)

Id stay away from sps.

i know but i had a lot of sps in my 75g and moti's are pretty easy (atlest for an sps) so im not to worried about it.I have been doin this for 10+ years :)

Builder Anthony

I guess im paniced about sps i hear montis are easier but i still stay away from them.I have some asterais anyway.They seem to like that kind of stuff.

That nem is pretty choice :) I'd like to add one to my tank eventually.

thank you.i used to have a tank full or them there fun and easy to take care of.

Archived