Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Cadlights 4 gal pico w/ LED, Starphire Glass

IG88

Hi all,

Sadly, I must part with a jewel of a tank to make room for a larger one to come (shhh...don't tell the wife). For sale is the current model Cadlights 4 gallon with the LED light panel and the Starphire glass. This tank also has built in filtration and I have a heater installed in the filter compartment. live sand and a pretty cool coral skeleton will also be included, the tank is fully cycled and is currently housing my Red Enlongated Dottyback (mean, not included in the sale). If you need any info you could take a look at the Cadlights website or let me know. Please look at the pics, the front pane has a pinhead sized chip about two/thirds of the way up and to the right of center (still cant find the culprit), it's barely noticeable to me but it depends on the buyer, just FYI (otherwise this tank is stock and in excellent shape). Due to the nature of this item any buyer must arrange pickup and provide a suitable container for water and all parts (92376), that way you have confidence that everything works and you can see it in action. $130... O.B.O.

Thanks for Looking...

post-67993-1315209115_thumb.jpg

post-67993-1315209129_thumb.jpg

Pump and Heater included. The light panels are very bright, should do most LPS no problem. Lots of shimmer, royal blue and white. I am located at the Riverside exit of the 210. PM me if needed.

Where are you located?

Does it include the pump?

How do you like the lights on it?

Edit: Just saw the zip. Rialto. Got it.

Hi all,

Sadly, I must part with a jewel of a tank to make room for a larger one to come (shhh...don't tell the wife). For sale is the current model Cadlights 4 gallon with the LED light panel and the Starphire glass. This tank also has built in filtration and I have a heater installed in the filter compartment. live sand and a pretty cool coral skeleton will also be included, the tank is fully cycled and is currently housing my Red Enlongated Dottyback (mean, not included in the sale). If you need any info you could take a look at the Cadlights website or let me know. Please look at the pics, the front pane has a pinhead sized chip about two/thirds of the way up and to the right of center (still cant find the culprit), it's barely noticeable to me but it depends on the buyer, just FYI (otherwise this tank is stock and in excellent shape). Due to the nature of this item any buyer must arrange pickup and provide a suitable container for water and all parts (92376), that way you have confidence that everything works and you can see it in action. $130... O.B.O.

Thanks for Looking...

PRICE DROP -- $115

Archived