Top Shelf Aquatics

THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!

saltwatercoral

saltwatercoral

Alright Everyone, I don’t want to do this but I think it’s better for me to do this now. I have been buying Equipment over the last couple months to get my 45g Saltwater tank up and running. I purchased everything I needed to buy (Except for all the testing kits and Salts) to get my tank up and running. I recently have had to make some unexpected bills and need the money. I have spent $1700 on everything that I currently have, and I think it shows. I purchased the bigger and better equipment for this tank, such as Sump, Protein Skimmer, LED Lights... I have my list of equipment below, with a link to the pictures of all of this as well. I really don’t want to sell this, but I think I need to. I do not have a set price for all of this, but I know what it all cost me ($1700). Everything is still brand new in the box and has never seen water. I was waiting until I had every last thing down to the last testing kit before I put it all together. I rather not Ship this and also rather sell it all as a package since this was pieced together for this tank. I live in Bel Air, Maryland. I am willing to meet somewhere (within reason) to deliver the equipment if this will help. Thank You

EQUIPMENT:

Marineland 45g cube (24x24x18) & Stand

Eshopps RS-100 Sump

Reef Octopus DNW-110-6520B Protein Skimmer

Koralai 750gph Power Head

Eco 633 submersible pump

12inch Aqua Illumination Sol Blue LED

Equipment Pics

US Marine Coral

Sorry to hear that you are not setting it up. If you decide to piece out, let me know what you would like for the tank? Good luck with the sale.

saltwatercoral

Well, obviously I would like to get what I payed for everything, but I don't think that is going to happen. I would just like to get a good of deal for me and the buyer. Send me a message with a price for everything please.

Thank you all for looking and helping.

saltwatercoral

I just looked, and I have the original receipts.

AI lights, controller, cables, mounting rails, ceiling mounting kit: $664.90

Sump, pump, protein skimmer, water circulator: $490.63

Thermometer, phosphate kit, master test kit, 200W heater, algae magnet: $115.44

Refractrometer: $75

45g tank (pre drilled & plumbed), stand, glass top (all marineland): $500

I rather not ship, only local transaction please. I live in Bel Air, Maryland.

Let me know a price please for everything or AI lighting kit. That's the only way I will divide it up.

Thank You

saltwatercoral

I still have the receipts for it all. It all tallies a little over $1700. The lights alone were $660. Send me a price for the entire setup and a separate one just for the AI lights. The sump, pump, protein skimmer and water circulator you can return to “That fish place” in Pennsylvania with the recipe I have and get full store credit as well, if that would help. That would be a store credit of $490.63 for that stuff. Everything else I can't return or get store credit for so I am forced to sell it all because it's past the 30 days.

saltwatercoral

Tell me about it, I'm heart broken, but family comes first, so have to do what I have to do... Thanks for following it while I had it though. Hopefully whoever gets it all will continue a new post for it.

saltwatercoral

Alright yall, everything is gone except for the AI SOl Blue light. I am deciding to keep the AI unit for future use. I am still going to try to get a tank up and running later on in the year. I am eyeing up the Mr. Aqua Cube Frameless Glass Aquarium Tank w/ Stand 25g. Thank you all for looking!

MR. Aqua Tank and Stand

If anyone hase one please let me know how you like it and if you want to sell it!

saltwatercoral

Alright, I'm realizing what I have to do now. I am selling my AI SOL BLUE lights that cost me over $660. For $475+shipping. Please help me out. At this price I am giving it away. Please help!

saltwatercoral

Alright, just got the phone call I was waiting for about 5 min ago. The AI unit and kit is now sold. He is driveing up so I wont need to ship. Alright reefers thanks for your time, effort and advice! I hope to continue this hoby at some point in the future. Now is not the right time though...

Archived