ReefCleaners.org

Driftsaru's seller feed back!

driftsaru

driftsaru
nice guy. bought a little puffer fish from him. definitely good for future sales.

Thanks! it was nice meeting the two of you!

Mario is a great guy. Purchased the RBTA from him. Was very helpful in explaining the setup of his tank along with tips for acclimating the RBTA.

• 2 months later...

Bought an Ocean Pulse Duo from him one day and got it the next! It is great to live near sellers. Even better when they are prompt and trustworthy.

Thanks man!

Bought an Ocean Pulse Duo from him one day and got it the next! It is great to live near sellers. Even better when they are prompt and trustworthy.

Thanks man!

You're welcome! I hope enjoy the OPD :D

You're welcome! I hope enjoy the OPD :D

Shipped my products quickly, I have received confirmation that it has arrived but havent been able to check it out yet. I will check back once I received everything.

Shipped my products quickly, I have received confirmation that it has arrived but havent been able to check it out yet. I will check back once I received everything.

*Update* I finally got a chance to test the Eheim 1250 pump i purchased and it made a crunching/screeching noise. I opened up the pump and the ceramic shaft was broken. :angry:

Due to what a great seller he was up until this point, I was sure the seller did not know the pump was broken before he sold it to me.

I messaged Driftsaru and told him about it, and also sent him a picture of the broken piece. We looked up the part cost + shipping and he refunded me the cost of the part plus shipping within minutes. :)

Bottom line, GREAT seller. I would definetly buy from him again. He was very responsive, fair priced, and quick to ship.

Drift, thanks again for your help and understanding. I look forward to using this pump for years to come.

• 5 months later...

Bought an MP10wES from Drifty this afternoon. Coolest guy ever, with a nice car to boot :)

The unit is clean and free of any debris, came with original box, instructions and all packaging. Definitely an asset to the NR sale section!

Thanks Mario!

Also, he gave me the deal of a lifetime :D

Archived