Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DeMartini's 75p ADA Reef

DeMartini

As some of you may know, I just started a 50 gallon a couple months ago. Well, I wasn't really liking the big cube, so i decided to start a new 40 gallon ADA. I'm going to use the Elos light I have over my 50 and I'll probably buy some blue LEDs to use as spot lights for when I turn off the light.

Here it is! I'm going to pick up some more rock and water tomorrow.

IMG_5532.jpg

Where do you get the ADA tanks? When I look at their site I only see a small selection of cubes with tinted green glass... I've done the googling, just apparently not googling in the right direction.

if this is the 90p, you should definitly drill it! :D

I had a 90p drilled and it looked way better that way.

GL!

Guhhh you're killing me....

Which style is this? Adding it to the thread...

hehehe 75p

Your almost as bad as me........except your tanks are successful.

I'm driving myself crazy...... and my bf lol

if this is the 90p, you should definitly drill it! :D

I had a 90p drilled and it looked way better that way.

GL!

it's the 75p. My BF refuses to drill it :tears: I can't even put a sump in the stand, so it's ok.

oh.my.god.

:D

75p?

40 gallons

awesome tank you got there, so what happened to your 50G cube?

Thanks! It's on the other side of the room. I have a guy coming over next week to buy it.

You going to stick with this one for awhile lol? What didn't you like about the 50?

Yes I am! :happy: I guess I just realized that I didn't really like big huge cubes. I wish this new tank was a little longer, but whatever.... I'm still happy with it and plus it's an ADA.

I just finished aquascaping, as you can see there's some fuzzy crap on some of the rocks; I am brushing it off tomorrow. It's hard to see bc I need to fill the tank more, but the right side has a big arch on top. Let me know what you think!

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

I really like your stand. Is it repurposed furniture? Did you have it made?

I went to Aqua Forest since I really liked your old ADA and wanted to see them first hand. Those are REALLY nice tanks, but I'm still on the fence about whether to get one :)

Liking the rockwork!

Thanks =)

Sweet rocks you have there! :huh:

Thank you!

What is your filteration in this bad boy?

I'm going to try using the Tunze 3165. It should be here on Monday.

I really like your stand. Is it repurposed furniture? Did you have it made?

I went to Aqua Forest since I really liked your old ADA and wanted to see them first hand. Those are REALLY nice tanks, but I'm still on the fence about whether to get one :)

Thanks! It's the Pier 1 imports shanghai chest of drawers.

Get an ADA!!!! I LOVE them! I won't buy any other brand of tanks anymore.

I got my filter in today; It looks good! I'll be transferring all the livestock on Thursday and then my 50 gallon will be sold on Saturday :happy:

Archived