Top Shelf Aquatics

58 gallon Oceanic Heavy on the pics

frickenfragger

frickenfragger

I recently replace an old 58 oceanic (corner overflow) with a brand new one. I never did a buid thread on this so I figured I would sart one now that it is pretty full.

Here is a current FTS

P2130059.jpg

frickenfragger

Here are a couple chalice in the tank. Sorry about the poor photo skills I have.

LavaFlow.jpg

Cleaner shrimp wouldn't get out of the picture.

chalice4.jpg

frickenfragger

some coral pics

green and orange acan

Orange-GreenAcan.jpg

ultra orange plate - picture does no justice!

BrightOrangePlate.jpg

Wall Hammer

wallhammer.jpg

Again a common theme, I am bad with a camera. Watermelon Chalice

watermelonchalice.jpg

Clown and torch

aussietorch-clown.jpg

Acid Drops

aciddrop.jpg

AOG Colony

AOG.jpg

Acan and Nuclear Greens

acan.jpg

frickenfragger
Yeah, I wish I had AOG's like you. But we can't all get are way, CAN WE NOW?!

... :rolleyes:

Started from a couple polyps I traded for.

Nice tank, I have the same one. How do you like the Vortech? I really really want one. We have some of the same corals too, like the wall hammer and the orange plate. I know what you mean about that plate, those things are badass when happy. Mine has been sick for like a year and doesn't open fully anymore, I wish I knew why.

• 2 weeks later...
frickenfragger
Nice tank, I have the same one. How do you like the Vortech? I really really want one. We have some of the same corals too, like the wall hammer and the orange plate. I know what you mean about that plate, those things are badass when happy. Mine has been sick for like a year and doesn't open fully anymore, I wish I knew why.

Thanks, I love the vortech, now that I have one I can't do a tank without it. It makes your corals much happier. If you have ever dived or snorkled you understand why. That sucks about the plate. Every time someone comes over to buy some corals they try to buy that.

Archived