ReefCleaners.org

FS NS-80 Reef Octopus Nano Skimmer

Lawnman

I have for sale a New well I am going to call it new because I used it for a few days and decided to go skimmerless on my new small tank.It is a Reef Octopus ns-80 Nano skimmer. Has a needle wheel pump goes inside the tank. You can use the suction cups on the pump to hold it on for a smaller foot print or it has a mount that clips off to hang on the side/back or a tank.I had it running for 30 hours and it was already starting to produce skimmate. Cup has a spout so you can run airline tube to a larger bottle. Footprint with mount is 4"x2 1/2 or you can take the mount off to make it even smaller.

$40.00 dollars shipped

Paypal

skimmer001.jpg

skimmer001.jpg

skimmer002.jpg

Pics help, oh wait.

Anyone know how well these things work? I like the idea of such a small skimmer. Good luck with sale bump!

Ill take the marble counter please.

shhh It is not marble. Wood with a fake overlay. Formica or how ever you spell it.

Pics help, oh wait.

Anyone know how well these things work? I like the idea of such a small skimmer. Good luck with sale bump!

I think it will work great. After 24 hours it was already pulling some green. I might take so zoa trades Jacob whatcha got?

Umm I might have some green stardust people eaters in a little while. Thats about it, I am trying to sell my light, I owe my dad money haha.

I have no idea why I still have this. I had 5 people say they wanted it and never returned my PM. So I lowered the price to 40 dollars shipped. It is a great little skimmer.

• 6 months later...

Archived