inTank Media Baskets

FS: Vortech MP20 $200 Shipped

fiction101

I'm selling my 4 month old MP20, since I'm no longer doing SPS. I bought it brand new from aquacave on 6/11, it's under warranty and will be shipped with the original packaging and receipt . $200 shipped UPS ground.

YGPM.

I'm selling my 4 month old MP20, since I'm no longer doing SPS. I bought it brand new from aquacave on 6/11, it's under warranty and will be shipped with the original packaging and receipt . $230 shipped UPS ground.

(I'll have photo's later today)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Ficton, I could pick this up from you. I'm "local." Still got it? Your PMs are full.

Hey, it's still for sale. If you pick up it'll be $200.

Here are the actual photo's of it:

P1010356.jpg

This is the only flaw on the pump, one of the 5 plastic connectors came loose at the end but a little dot of super glue will fix it.

P1010355.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
which tab is broken? and is it still for sale?

Yes, I backed out for a little bit but it's back up for sale. $210 shipped.

When you look at the outside of the wetside of the pump it has 4 plastic strips connecting to the center of it and one little strip snapped at the end of it. A small dab of super glue will fix it if it bothers you, but you wont even notice it.

These are the plastic strips I mentioned above.

P1010355.jpg

I dont think so.... I just bought one I think it was just about right for my bc29 turned down to about half way. I figured you wouldnt have an issue selling this :shrug:

That's the problem....everyone has one already! :lol:

OR, the MP10's took over! ;)

Good luck with the sale fiction, it's a great price for a great pump!

OR, the MP10's took over! ;)

Good luck with the sale fiction, it's a great price for a great pump!

True!

I did point a member of my local forum to this thread because of the great deal it is.

Archived