Coral Vue Hydros

Nematoad Feedback thread

Brianbeck27

Brianbeck27

I recently picked up a frag pack from nematoad. I just wanted to let you other Toronto reefers know how great of a guy he was to deal with. I purchased a few zoas frags, a couple rics and a frag of blue anthelia. Communication was good as he responded to PM's very quickly and answered many of my noob questions. All frags were allowed sufficient time to heal and were bagged very well and most zoas were opening in the bag as i floated them. The price was very fair for what I recieved and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Best of all he was honest, one of the rics that was fragged for me was not looking good a few days before I picked them up so he contacted me to ask if it was ok to switch it for something else of greater value. Can't comment on his shipping abilities or whether he ships within Canada as I picked them up locally.

• 2 weeks later...

A little less than a month ago i bought zoas, GSP, SPS, Ricordea, a Frogspawn Head and Blue anthelia. Ricordea has split, Anthelia has both doubled in size and moved to adjacent rockwork, frogspawn has grown tremendously and the GSP and zoas are already spreading there mat. Guy was great to deal with, everything was packaged neatly and labeled. I cannot emphasize more of how awesome nematoads frag packs are. The only thing that did happen was one of the zoanthid frags i bought had a little red slime algae growing on it. I thought that this was the color of there stems so i let it sit and after a week it had completely killed the zoanthids, this was my mistake. Since then i have bought another frag and treated for cyano. I definitely don't blame nematoad for this, i'm stil very new to this game. Everything is doing killer now! Thanks nematoad!

A+

I should mention i am in the process of buying another frag pack from him atm

• 4 weeks later...
duckiesforever

Nematoad made me a frag pack as well, and like everyone else was quite satified.

There was no hassle at all, and the frags were just as he had described.

Both understanding and well-informed, he was extremely helpful

when selecting the coral that best suited my tank.

Definitely worth the money and time.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a frag pack off Nematoad last week. This is my first time keeping corals so he set me up with a great looking, easy package to begin with. Everything is doing really well and looks awesome. Can't wait to pick up more from him!

Archived