Innovative Marine Aquariums

Custom 20 Gallon Long AIO Tank

fallenlordz

fallenlordz

Current pic of tank -17 lbs live sand and 22 lbs live rock.

Using: Hydor Koralia Nano Powerhead, Nova Extreme T5 HO x2 Light , and Mini-Jet 606 Pump, adding more stuff soon

DSC02413800x600.jpg

ahh i c yeah idk took a quick loook at it and it looked like it wasn't the hole lenght but i checked again and it is lol,

ahh i c thats a good i dea

westcoastreefer84

Very unique and clean system you have here, would make for a cool nano peninsula

I will definatley be tagging along

What do you plan on keeping?

Do you plan on keeping it a true all in one or do you plan for any external equipment?

fallenlordz
Very unique and clean system you have here, would make for a cool nano peninsula

I will definatley be tagging along

What do you plan on keeping?

Do you plan on keeping it a true all in one or do you plan for any external equipment?

I plan on moving all my stuff from my 3 gallon tank into it. Then after that get some more snails, and maybe after a month or two put a fish like clownfish or a sand sifting goby.

The only extra equipment that I think I want to add is a protein skimmer. Maybe the Tunze Nano 9002. That still up in the air at the moment. ;)

looking really great! love the all in one idea, ive been thinking about transferring my 20g into a 20l with the AIO sump idea, but i have a 75g on the way so that project is gonna have to wait, looking forward to seeing the progress of this tank!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

very nice build. really like the look. What did you use to connect your maxi-jet to the acrylic wall? I see the peice of plastic jutting out but im not quite sure what that is

• 4 weeks later...
automatik_33

The AIO looks awesome. How has it been working out for you? I have a 20 L and not sure whether to do something similar to save space or get a sump. Anyways awesome build. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived