Innovative Marine Aquariums

Time-lapse Montipora

Tremont

very well put together,

question, where is the full version?

I love Timelapse, and you put yours to music...very nice.

man, I would love to see your "custom in aquarium macro studio".

That means the camera and automated tracks are all in your tank?

very well put together,

question, where is the full version?

I love Timelapse, and you put yours to music...very nice.

man, I would love to see your "custom in aquarium macro studio".

That means the camera and automated tracks are all in your tank?

The full version is currently being evaluated for a few different film festivals. I don't want to post it up until I hear back from them (some of them have rules for entries like - you can't have shown the whole film elsewhere).

I'll see if I can dig up some shots of my whole in-aquarium setup. By custom macro studio I really just mean a small four sided acrylic enclosure that's held into an upper corner of my tank with some magnets allowing me to longer time lapses without shutting down all my pumps, and easily be able to move stuff around and put light sources within a few inches of the subject. My camera mount...I could go on for days about...but basically it sits on a computer/motor driven mount that I built for cheap out of used stuff...outside of my aquarium. I also have a computer/motor driven Sun that you see in the shots.

-Tre

I am astounded at your level of commitment to making something like that. And well.. the results speak for themselves :)

Goes wonderfully with a soundtrack of Tool in the background too ;)

squirrelieygrrrl

i just happened to stumble across this thread, and the only other thing i have to say is im speechless. ;)

Archived