Top Shelf Aquatics

AzFishGuys 75 gal build

Azfishguy

So a while back i bought a 75gal sea clear AIO tank because i like the size and filtration it had. I have decided to plumb a sump into the system so i can fit a good skimmer and anything else i need. The back overflow chamber is going to be a fuge, which im going to use a derso standpipe to make sure theres enough water for the algae. Also FYI in the back chamber there is also a RIO that powers a spray manifold that runs along the back of the tank. Now that i have some time im going to start working on it. Since i bought the tank w/o a stand thats where i decided to start.

Im not going to explain every step since i think its self explanitory, but any questions/comments are welcomed

:D

stand1.jpg

Stankp.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand-1.jpg

And in the last pic it looks crooked because the pieces are sitting there and not put together.

Next weekend im going to put the skin on it, make doors and probably stain/paint.

And of course a pic of the tank as it sits right now.

tank.jpg

Its a freshwater tank for now but that will soon change ;) . The tank is in good condition but the other day i scratched it while cleaning it so decided "what the hell" and spent about 2 hours removing ALL the scratched on the tank

Archived