inTank Media Baskets

Aloha Aquariums

Kgrif71

I was wondering if anyone here ever got anything from them to give me some feedback, especially live rock. I can't seem to find any local at a good price. I was looking to get 30lbs to start a 20H and they have it at a good price but I am kinda concerned about it. I'd appreciate any advice, thanks!

Scott Riemer

I bought a K1 and some Chemi_pure Elite from them. I knew they were in Orange County but couldn't find an address. Turns out it shipped from a location a few miles from my house according to the return address. Shipped quick and got here quick, I just wish I could have picked it up and saved shipping, but since I couldn't find out where they were, plus I don't know if they allow local P/U.

The Link - http://www.aloha-aquariums.com/servlet/StoreFront

I couldn't even find a phone number to call them, thats what made me concerned about them, only an address which I sent a email to and have gotten no answer, so I figured I would try here to see if anyone has used them at all and if they think I should go ahead on the rock purchase with them.

If you are going to order online go to liveaquaria.com

They are way closer to you and they are a very good company

Scott Riemer

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll drive by the address that was on the return address and see what I can see for you.

• 1 month later...

I bought 50#s from them in Jan. and it was kinda slow getting here but it looked great when it got here. Very nice sized pieces and very little breakage. I am setting up a 90g when I finish school and will definitley buy from them again. it was only 2 dollars a pound and worth it.

here is a pic of my tank with the rock from them.

post-44286-1240520637_thumb.jpg

I bought dry-goods from them once and I recieved the package in a matter of 4 days. They even packed the flake food I bought in packing peanuts which was a bit funny :lol:

Archived