Cultivated Reef

inTank (www.mediabaskets.com)

touchthebutt

In my short time in reefkeeping and compared to many other online transactions that I have been a part of over the years this is one of the best, highest quality experiences that I have had.

The product: Media rack for BC 29 with Tunze 9002 - You can tell at first glance looking and by further examination that the product is made with care. It is very sustantial and takes everything into account right down to the troubleshooting and directions.

Shipping - Quick, reliable and professional. Follow-up was fantastic (all my newb questions were answred without hestitation). All items were individually wrapped. You can just tell that Steve cares about what he does (even taped the bax with reinforced tape!!!).

Thanks so much Steve. I wish I needed more. Great job. Looking forward to completing this order with the submersible lights!!!

Mark

wow, thank you!

I treat this business as if I were the customer, then try and go over the top as best as I can with smart uses of resources, not increasing the pricing to pay for the "add" ons.

Thank you again for your order, the lights will be here Monday. I will test them out to make sure they are up to the job.

Enjoy :happydance:

I also just got my Media rack for my BC14, I swear UPS could have dropped it out of an airplane overhead and it would have survived the impact. I was very impressed also. Shipped out instantly and arrived perfect. Installed easy and looks very professional. Thanks! Now my middle chamber is organized and easy to access. I am all about things being neat and tidy. ;)

:lol: Lets hope they don't do that but at least we know it would survive. I love packing the way I do, more of a trademark of mine but after 450+ proudcts shipped worldwide, I have NEVER had one come in damged.

Thank you for the nice write up, I really appreciate your support and letting me play with my tools :D

:lol: Lets hope they don't do that but at least we know it would survive. I love packing the way I do, more of a trademark of mine but after 450+ proudcts shipped worldwide, I have NEVER had one come in damged.

Thank you for the nice write up, I really appreciate your support and letting me play with my tools :D

Except you're prejudiced against AquaPod owners. :lol:

letting me play with my tools :D
Strange choice of words, really..... :P

I got to meet Steve yesterday and see some of his products up close. Really well designed and excellent construction.

Oh yeah, thanks for the beers, Steve. It was nice to finally meet you.

just got my Fuge rack dropped into my new 8g bio.

love the water diverter too. genius..

heres a photo of what it looks like "IN TANK" if you will.

LightintheFuge.jpg

Strange choice of words, really..... :P

Just learning from the pros, you know what they say about guys and fish

Oh yeah, thanks for the beers, Steve. It was nice to finally meet you.

no problem, just a little taste from my home state. Nice to meet you and the rest of your gang last night, I am glad we made the trip up north. we enjoyed seeing a real tank.

Except you're prejudiced against AquaPod owners. :lol:

Maybe if the AP wan't so crazy in design. Gosh who would buy such an odd tank?! :D

oh wait, I have both AquaPods collecting dust.

• 1 month later...

I gotta say stevie t is probably one of the best people on any board ive ever dealt with

he sent me his stock red sea max hood cause he knew i was needing it for alittle project i am going to be starting

we joked about price and mentioned putting a huge INTANK logo on it

well it came in today and i was rolling on the floor laughing heput the coolest hugest intank logo on it

I love it ill post pics in my build thread

• 1 month later...

Got the 10w LED fuge lights today and they are great! I can't wait to turn them on tonight. I totally recommend them to anyone with a fuge. Soooo much better than scraping things or adding huge bulbs.

Great customer service and fast shipping too!

• 2 months later...

Received my "crappy" order today from inTank.... Even though that StevieT guy is weird, great product and fast shipping. Very well packed.................

Received my "crappy" order today from inTank.... Even though that StevieT guy is weird, great product and fast shipping. Very well packed.................

enjoy your new rack, the scars will heal in 3-4 weeks

Please please please a media rack for the solana! :)

What chamber?

Numero dos chamber. The middle one.

Forgive me, Im a product designer so I apologize for stepping on toes, but it would be really cool to integrate the dry dock with a media rack for the Solana, since many are using a vortech and would love to mount it smack dab on the upper middle of the rear wall there and still have a mini fuge area in that same chamber.

That said just a media rack for the middle chamber would be a wonderful upgrade.

PM me some dimensions with and without the dry dock please. Or just the chamber, I can compute the dry dock. I will see what I can do :D

Sweet! Ill get you something in a bit. I dont have the dry dock at the moment (need to order), but Ill get you the chamber dims.

I just wanted to give my 2 thumbs up for the biocube 29 fishsaver,media basket,poly fill. I received my products quick excellent packaging and the products just pop right in.A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ I will return for more.

Brad

OK, I just setup the media basket for the BC14...

What a p....lain joy to setup. The hardest part was getting the bottom out of chamber 2.

It's in, it's filtering and a great invention.

Fast shipping, neatly packed WONDERFUL!

True story:

I was ordering the media basket that I was going to put a fuge in the back of my BC14.

I see the Fish Saver Guard, and think, "I've never had a fish jump in the back of the tank in 8 months. I don't need that."

Filter Floss Media, check.

Media Basket, check.

5w Chaeto light, check.

And I place the order...

Product arrives as stated above, pristine and perfect, installed flawlessly.

Fast forward to this morning, I'm doing my Sunday morning tank routine (tests, small W/C, and filter maintenance).

ONE OF MY CLOWNS IS MISSING!

It jumped in the back of the tank!

I think StevieT's media basket makes fish jump in the back of the tank because of the sheer joy of good water quality, get a Fish Saver, too. Save on shipping.

Ordering my Fish Guard today.

wow :lol: . Sorry you had to spend a little extra to have it shipped vs in your original order. I think they just like the purdy light you put in there.

Shipping out tomorrow, you should have tracking info on your email.

Archived