Cultivated Reef

FillyGT's Nano-Cube 28g HQI

FillyGT

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice setup! My 28G will be in tomorrow..I was itching to order liverock today but I better make sure there are no leaks or shipping follies.

Did you put your aquascape together out of the tank and transport it in somehow or did you reassemble it in the tank?

Do you prefer the type of live rock that you ordered over Fiji?

Thanks for the PM..I was wondering if you just reassembled the rock in the tank after you had played with it out of the tank.

I will probably be going with Premium Aquatics also.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey your tank is looking good - you are finally ready to start stocking! The cleanup crew sure will enjoy all that fuzz on those rocks, you might have to help them. The white sponge is called a q-tip sponge. The brown I couldn't see well enough.

Can't wait to see what you do with your media cartridge. I might have to do something with mine as I am thinking of upgrading my skimmer on my NC28g. Post pictures.

CarterNichols

I really like the aquascape, the blue on that one rock was amazing can you still see that now that it is in there?

Im so glad you posted the basket I need something just like that and didnt like the egg crate for it. Looks great BTW

Archived