reefkingdom

So I finally got it!

192520036357_0_0.jpg

192519993733_0_0.jpg

192519926661_0_0.jpg

192519900549_0_0.jpg

192519852421_0_0.jpg

192519827717_0_0.jpg

So now if you can redirect yourself to the hardware section you will see I need some help making room for this bad boy. which means I need to get rid of my chameleon cage. please send me some offers people.

So I just ordered a 16x16x20 acrylic tank with an internal overflow/black back/Two returns/round corners/ with a black Glossy formica stand & canopy for $750

The only bummer is that I have to wait 3 weeks to be made, or so that's what Aquarium City told me. -_-

Now I have to come up with a custome sump and HQI light to fit a 8" tall canopy?...

That sounds like the same tank I have, and I used a 150w MH retro with a 14k Phoenix bulb,from illuming.com.

This light is AWESOME over that tank!

Doesn't it have a built-in sump in the back? Or do you just want a larger sump?

Awesome avatar btw.

I love frogfish.

That sounds like the same tank I have, and I used a 150w MH retro with a 14k Phoenix bulb,from illuming.com.

This light is AWESOME over that tank!

Doesn't it have a built-in sump in the back? Or do you just want a larger sump?

Awesome avatar btw.

I love frogfish.

really? Do you have any pics of the tank?

In regards to the sump; It is a custom tank so I am or someone is going to have to make one for me. I am thinking about a micro bag with some live sand/rock and a protein skimmer.

150 watts actually lit up a 20" in depth?

Yeah, it did actually.

Just put lower light stuff on the bottom and higher light demanding stuff closer to the top.

I think 175 would be a better bet.

Do you have any pics?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived