Pod Your Reef

2x24 Tek T5HO Retro setup for sale

wav3form

I had two of these retro setups over my 20L and I recently replaced one with a 150w MH. It's been in use for about 6 months but it works perfectly. Endcaps are waterproof and the reflectors clip on to the bulbs. I'll include an aquablue special bulb and another ATI brand bulb that looks like an actinic of some sort. The only issues I have with the parts is that the reflector clips have surface rust and there is some black spraypaint overspray on the ballast when I painted the canopy.

I'd like to get $60 plus shipping. I think I paid about $130 for these at reefgeek.com.

http://www.reefgeek.com/lighting/T5_Fluore...lbs_by_ReefGeek

t52.jpg

t51.jpg

Are you interested in trades at all? I have quite a few things you may be interested in. Lemme know

If not interested in a trade could you do 60 shipped?

I am also in Va. 23462

Are you interested in trades at all? I have quite a few things you may be interested in. Lemme know

If not interested in a trade could you do 60 shipped?

I am also in Va. 23462

What do you have to trade? Might be interested.

Micromussa, Acan lord, Echinata, Rare Zoos and Palys, Purple acro colony not frag, Ricordia, Green Striped Clavualaria, Green cap with blue polyps. PM me your email and I'll send you some pics.

How much is shipping to Garden Grove, CA 92840?? Let me know i'm interested. Does it also come with insurance since there are bulbs and what not.

It may be sold but i'll let you know if it falls through. :)

Archived