ReefCleaners.org

FS: New JBJ 28 HQI w/stand and chiller NIB

SbCaes

Brand New JBJ 28 HQI with extra Phoneix 14k bulb. and hydor flow attachment. as well as locline Ys (2) Retails 599.99 "New In Box"

PreAssembeled 28HQI Stand Retails: 139.99

JBJ 1/15th Chiller 1 yr old in Perfect working condition. Retails 352.99

Asking for 550 for the stand and tank.

Asking 250 for 1/15th jbj chiller.

Also for sale is A custom made Lifereef Overflow designed for the jbj 28 to allow an additional sump/refugium. pm for price if purchased will through in a small 10gallon DIY refugium.

JBJ28 HQI

:wavemaker

rotein skimmer

:moonlights

:150 HQI

:etc

Stand for 28

JBJ 1/15th Chiller

Artica Connector Kit

Custom Overflow for 28- allow for sump. Made by lifereef.

w/4ft flex tubing.

Maxijet 1200

Hydor flo

2- Locline returns.

Will also throw in a 5gallon bucket with some cheato.

and large amounts of Lr rubble

900 for it all

Oc-Sb counties: will deliver.

yep im selling it.

but you will not receive the same one i have up and running. this tank will be NIB "new in box"

=) let me know!

Nice, if only I had the money. Good luck with your sale and the new tank. You ever still down in this area?

im down every once in a while. maybe every 3-5 weeks ish somewhere between there

I know someone wants this setup....

your saving hundreds of dollars here. just think of it as .

Buying the jbj 28 and stand. and getting a chiller FREE! :D

i know someone wants it... let me know guys!

hi i just bought a JBJ 28 HQI....if you are willling to sell the stand seperately, I'll take it. Only thing is, I live in the torrance area. If you plan on coming down any time soon, that would be great. I'm also interested in the refugium setup. just let me know.

-eric-

hi i just bought a JBJ 28 HQI....if you are willling to sell the stand seperately, I'll take it. Only thing is, I live in the torrance area. If you plan on coming down any time soon, that would be great. I'm also interested in the refugium setup. just let me know.

-eric-

sure. i can do that. just let m know. i have also the chiller if youd like.

• 2 weeks later...

bump

tank 400 JBJ 28 HQI

stand 100 - preassembled (trust me you dont want to put this together yourself)

chiller- 250 jbj artica mini 1/15th hp

overflow box-100

bump

tank 400 JBJ 28 HQI

stand 100 - preassembled (trust me you dont want to put this together yourself)

chiller- 250 jbj artica mini 1/15th hp

overflow box-100

chiller- sold

overflow pending

Tank and stand still for sale.

too bad you are in cali, i would love this tank for my office

i can ship. i have the brand new box. in which jbj ships their tanks? but of course we could work something out on shipping. but i tihnk it may be hard to ship the stand? unless you just want the tank.

is the stand in 1 piece? or is it collapsible? i would like both, but if you cant ship the stand then the tank alone is fine, if you could find out what shipping is to 44685 that would be great

is the stand in 1 piece? or is it collapsible? i would like both, but if you cant ship the stand then the tank alone is fine, if you could find out what shipping is to 44685 that would be great

it is collapasible... but i really doubt youd want to put it back together again. and not only that i dont even know how well itll hold up. reassaembled. but if you do REALLy want it. i can take it apart and send it along as well.

Archived