Cultivated Reef

ten gallon tank! NEW PICS!

x22hockey

So this is my tank have fun ask questions and overall just let me know what u think!!

zoasshroom.jpg

starfish.jpg

platecoral.jpg

lilemandbuttons.jpg

lilem.jpg

kenyaandstarpoylps.jpg

this i where my coral banded hides

hishidingspot.jpg

greenmushrooms.jpg

cleanershrimp.jpg

candycane.jpg

5shrooms.jpg

4things.jpg

3sexys.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want a plate coral

plate corals are great mine comes out in the day so its nice most of the ones ive heard about come out at night

full tank shot when my last few corals stay in there spots maby one week

be careful having a coral banded shrimp and cleaner shrimp together in such a small tank ... coral bandeds are known to kill small fish and shrimp such as your lovely skunk cleaner

be careful having a coral banded shrimp and cleaner shrimp together in such a small tank ... coral bandeds are known to kill small fish and shrimp such as your lovely skunk cleaner

strangly nough my coral banded leaves everything alone he stays in his hiding spot till i feed him and i keep him well fed to keep him from attacking anything

he leaves them all alone

• 4 weeks later...
formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

tank looks good, but based on the color of the pic's alone, i'd say ya need alot more light, and a much bluer spectrum of light.

the big green mushroom and sand polyps thing so also. :)

a very nice start.

Working on getting a cmaera back for the full tank shot, i actually turned the light off when i took my pictures cause at first they didnt look so good, yesterday i got a new filter so id have more flow and less things in my tank, instead of having a penguin 150, and a peice of junk 20 gph and a crappy power head i have a penguin 350, everything in tank looks better sence oi got it and i dont have the dead spots, i moved some things around and added more live sand for a better bed. Everything happy. So for my birthday my gf went out and bought me a fish, http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=164, the rainsford goby, also my sister got me an orange and black ricordia mushroom. Looks great and its only been in my tank for two days and its begginging to split very excited to have two instead of one its beautiful. I had a clown goby in my tnak for about a month but it began to stop coming out and stop eating till it finally died, The people at the fish store said that he would eat agian just give it time but he didnt even if i put the food in right above him. I had live food, brine shimp, mysis and i cant remember what they gave me to try but it didnt work either. So RIP to the clown goby. Also, full tnak shot will most likly be up in the next week

tank looks good, but based on the color of the pic's alone, i'd say ya need alot more light, and a much bluer spectrum of light.

the big green mushroom and sand polyps thing so also. :)

a very nice start.

??so also?? help me out here and there are two green mushrooms second to last pic under the pulsing xenia on the rock

so i bought this orange ricordia miushrooom a couple of days ago, i only bought one but im very happy because it has already begun to split for me i am very happy cant wait pictures so and yes a full tank shot

Post #2 June 12th asked for a full tank shot. I feel like I am being used. I am about to ask my doctor for anti anxiety medication, just don't know how to tell him my anxiety stems from the lack of a full tank shot.

I now own page #2 as well as post #2............. :rant:omgomgomg

nice tank - what is the black stuff on that rock? I'm guessing the photo just makes it look wierd....

i was told it was some kind of sponge coral, i bought it for the 5 mushrooms though good deal

i recently bought a 350 penguin filter adn i cant believe the difference it has made everything is happier one of my fish is comeing out more (dont know if direct connection

) and all my corals stay full, and im hopeing that means more splitting and if scott reads this let me know when u want to come frag that mushroom

There we go. Thank you. Looks good. Is that a pc. of white styrofoam for the background? You know something darker will help to make the tank easier on the eyes, make the colors pop. Like a pc. of black of blue sheet plastic. I like it , plenty of room for coral placement and growth.

Archived