SaltCritters.com

JBJ Nano-Arctica Chiller Group Buy

Asin

This is the same group buy that is in the "Meet N' Swap II" thread. But, we only need 12 people instead of 24 now. Price is $219.99 and you can pick it up @ the meet @ Pacific Reef Tropical Fish in Torrance on January 21, 2007.

Thanks!

I'm in for sure!! 2 down, 10 to go. C'mon people, this is a great oppertunity before the weather here starts heating back up!! And you can't beat this price with a stick, even when other places have it on sale. LFS price is around if not more than $300, and even if say MD.com sold them for this price, you'd still have shipping to deal with in most cases.

I know 10 of you out there need a chiller for the upcoming summer... Asin and myself are guaranteed in on this deal, so we really only need 10 participants more... And you can't beat $219 with a stick considering they sell for $300 or more at LFSs, and the $270 they sell for online doesn't include shipping costs which would put it at LFS price status... You're getting at the minimum, a $50 discount off most typical prices for it. Also you can pick it up that day and not worry about them being in stock if you need one in an emergency over the summer.

As I told Asin, if I can break down and buy one, so can 10 others of you! :lol: Of course paying $270+ for one isn't exactly the end of the world... omgomgomg

I'd get one--but you know my problem is that YOU GUYS LIVE ALL THE WAY THE HELL OVER THERE! Get them to drop ship one to my business address in PA and I'm in.

i am interested. i live in anaheim right now. let me know how this works. by the way, can we get a good deal on the 1/15? i heard the 1/20 is not as strong. and im not a big fan of not having the LED display

I believe the 1/20 doesn't have the LCD, the 1/15 might, but I don't think either one does honestly... The group buy is on the 1/20th "Nano" model only, not the 1/15th "mini" model.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived