Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

June 2016 Featured Reef - metrokat's 50 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For May we're featuring metrokat and her 50 gallon nano reef aquarium!
featuredreef.jpg
Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find metrokat's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for metrokat, and she'll try her best to answer them.

blizzardscout2

Congratulations Kat! You definitely deserve it as your tank is nothing short of stunning. You inspire us all!

Congratulations Kat! You definitely deserve it as your tank is nothing short of stunning. You inspire us all!

Thank you for your kind words. I am inspired everyday by everyone on the forum, there is still so much to learn.

Congratulations Kat! You make me want to start a pico after reading your 500 plus pages of tank thread[/size]

:blush: you can trust me to have a 500page Pico thread too, there's so much to talk about!!! :D

Congratulations and well deserved. Beautiful and inspirational.

Thank you so much

I agree with Pjanssen, this tank is very inspirational. Well deserved, congrats!

Thanks Elizabeth, that's is a lovely compliment.

duncan-junkie

Its pretty crazy how one person can inspire us all, I mean sheesh, she even has her own coral branded and wait-listed for the next 10 years!! Good going metrokat, you make this hobby fun!!

Its pretty crazy how one person can inspire us all, I mean sheesh, she even has her own coral branded and wait-listed for the next 10 years!! Good going metrokat, you make this hobby fun!!

:blush:

Thanks Duncan

Congrats! Your tank is well deserved.

Thank you so much

Awesome tank!!

Many thanks

O my goodness, I forgot to see who got TOTM. A big congrats to you Kat! Well deserved for sure. I will look forward to reading your write up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived