SaltCritters.com

Alexey's Shallow 30x30x12 - New Acro Colonies !

Berlibee

Thats awesome growth for 3 weeks. Lucky you,I cannot get close to winning my battle.

Is that true colors in your pics youre getting from the t5's or is it more white ?

Thats awesome growth for 3 weeks. Lucky you,I cannot get close to winning my battle.

Is that true colors in your pics youre getting from the t5's or is it more white ?

It is very close to real colors, maybe at 95% like you see it.

I was looking for a small frag rack, I didn't really like the racks that are attached on the glass, hard to clean etc. Received today two small frag racks from this vendor on eBay ( http://www.ebay.com/usr/focalpointdsn ). That guy is very nice and friendly and the quality is really top of these racks, the price is epic as well. If you're looking for a small sexy rack check his store:

Frag_Rack.jpg?format=2500w

• Like 2

I have lost the small non-return valves during the move from my Kore 5th, so messaged Pacific Sun EU to order 5 of them, they have sent me a bill for 35 Euro. 5 Euro each + Shipping etc. In case you need them, there is a lot of them on Amazon for a much lower price. :lol: But I think I'm the only one who didn't know they are called "Non-return Plastic Aquarium Air Pump Check Valves". Glad I found it before paying the bill ...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0094FYL02/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

love the video brother. well done on this build. :D

Thank you! :) Got a Kessil 160we and it's already three days that I'm thinking how to attach it to the Sunpower ... I hope I can find a better way today.

How to mount a Kessil to the ATI Sunpower:

This is really a long time that I want to add a Kessil 160we to my ATI Sunpower. A week ago I found a nice deal on the local reef forum ! After a few days of search how to attach a Kessil to the fixture I haven't found anything that I could use online. So hours and hours in Home Depot and I found the way I like and the right degree that I wanted, I was lucky with the right fixture design as well hehehe ... So I've attached with a 7.5" bar pull, cheap and so many option guys for any kind of tastes, curved, brushed, shiny, black ... any that you like. Here is the result:

Kessil160_Mount1.jpg?format=1000w

Kessil160_Mount2.jpg?format=1000w

Kessil160_Mount3.jpg?format=1000w

:haha: Happy ! Happy ! Happy !

• Like 5

That is awesome,clever sir.

Thank you ! What I like about as well that Tuna Blue version spectrum is from 10,000K to 20,000K and I run the system around 18K. So with this Kessil I can bring the colors to the exact colors that I want to see without playing with different bulbs. So much more control over the colors and the look of the tank.

I have also switched from today to 16" ( from 12" ) over the water level and 14H of lights ON ( after 12H ), so higher lights with 2 additional hours of lights comparing to my previouse schedule. Kessil is at 75% intensity.

;)

Im sure you will get the pop now,not so much par but you run a 6 bulb,right ?

Appearance of the corals doesn't changed, no I run 8 bubs. It is really different if I run only the Kessil in the deep blue settings. But when it is mixed with all T5s ON it does not affect the visual coloration only the color of the water and the shimmer.

ATI_Bulbs.jpg?format=2500w

Lighting Schedule 14 hours a day:
8am - 10am: 2 hours x2 Actinic + Kessil max blue 75% int.
10am - 20pm: 10 hours all T5 ON + Kessil max blue 75% int.
20pm - 22pm: 2 hours x2 Actinic + Kessil max blue 75% int.
at 16" over the water level.