Pod Your Reef

Aqua Lab Aquaria and 60 cm shallow aquarium

nismo_sky32

I've been meaning to write up a quick review of this tank since I received it but work and prepping to move soon has kept me pretty busy.

After placing the initial order the website wasn't calculating shipping correctly. Kent promptly notified me of this and we worked out the details. That alone already had me liking the customer service they provided. They quickly shipped out the tank and 5 days later it was waiting on my porch. The outer box looked like UPS decided to host their own personal world cup and my package was the soccer ball. I opened up the box to find that one of the long side panels had a crack running the length of the glass. I snapped a few pics, sent them to ALA and they quickly sent out a replacement tank. This time the box was a little banged up but nothing like the first. I excitedly ripped it open and pulled out the tank. After owning and ADA 60f, I can say that this is probably assembled in the same factory. It has great clarity, all panels are aligned perfectly, beautiful almost non existent silicone seams and actually comes with a fairly nice foam mat. Great customer service and a great product. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Really happy to hear about your satisfaction! Please come back soon and we'll take good care of you.

Also pleased to notice your comparison to the ADA tanks. I have actually been told that they are in fact made at the same factory! So good eye!

Can't wait to see it all scaped!

Best,

Kent

Aqua Lab

Archived