Pod Your Reef

Oceanbox Designs™ 10G Signature All-In-One Tank

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

This is our latest custom built 10G AIO for a special young reefer, I will be revealing who is he soon enough once he got the tank all setup and running, I'm sure a lot of you guys may already knew him from his YouTube channel but im so excited to see this tank filled with beautiful corals and fishes!!!

This tank features our unique flushed-top baffles design for a sleek and professional look. 3-Stage removable media racks for mechanical/chemical filtration. Large 3.75"x7" return chamber to fit an AquaticLife Mini 115 skimmer (or other nano skimmer, mini reactor) and a return pump such as Eheim Compact 300/600.

Tank Features and Specs:

• 10 Gallon AIO
  • Tank Dimensions: 12x16x12"
  • Display Dimensions: 12x12x12"
  • AIO Dimensions: 12x3.75x12"
  • Removable Media Racks
  • Unique Flushed-Top Baffle Design with Emergency Overflow
  • Semi-Eurobraced
  • Adjustable Flare Nozzle
  • 1/2" Return Pump Ouput
  • Mirror Hand-Polished Edges

21551500946_736b79e232_c.jpg

21566411582_705235ed97_c.jpg

21551500576_e144b1d2a3_c.jpg

Sick tank! Looks awesome, you can see how much care went into the build.

Thank you! I should really be careful with custom quote like this, I find myself keep putting too much time on a project like this because I'm such an anal with details :)

How much would a tank like this cost?

Sent you a PM.

That could fit a PLS-50, nice!

Gorgeous tank. If I win lottery ill take 7, side by side. Different colors! Macro tank, mini seahorse, anemone, RFA, SPS, mixed reef, freshwater planted

awesome tank! Hope he's keeping some clownfish in there cause the colors match perfectly.

Thank you! and he will, he got great plan for this tank!!!

That could fit a PLS-50, nice!

Gorgeous tank. If I win lottery ill take 7, side by side. Different colors! Macro tank, mini seahorse, anemone, RFA, SPS, mixed reef, freshwater planted

That's nice!! Sounds like a plan, but better yet, if I win I'll quit...lol

I was never a fan of the cube tanks. Any chance you can bend the acrylic in order to achieve a "bowfront" AIO. I'd be interested in one between 10-14 gallons if you think you can do that I'd be interested for sure. Heck, even a "traditional" ten gallon aquarium with your awesome AIO would spark an interest. Thanks much.

I was never a fan of the cube tanks. Any chance you can bend the acrylic in order to achieve a "bowfront" AIO. I'd be interested in one between 10-14 gallons if you think you can do that I'd be interested for sure. Heck, even a "traditional" ten gallon aquarium with your awesome AIO would spark an interest. Thanks much.

Sorry, can't do bending, round corners, or odd shape. A premium AIO Kit for 10G would be possible if you're interested.

This is our latest custom built 10G AIO for a special young reefer, I will be revealing who is he soon enough once he got the tank all setup and running, I'm sure a lot of you guys may already knew him from his YouTube channel but im so excited to see this tank filled with beautiful corals and fishes!!!

This tank features our unique flushed-top baffles design for a sleek and professional look. 3-Stage removable media racks for mechanical/chemical filtration. Large 3.75"x7" return chamber to fit an AquaticLife Mini 115 skimmer (or other nano skimmer, mini reactor) and a return pump such as Eheim Compact 300/600.

Tank Features and Specs:

• 10 Gallon AIO
  • Tank Dimensions: 12x16x12"
  • Display Dimensions: 12x12x12"
  • AIO Dimensions: 12x3.75x12"
  • Removable Media Racks
  • Unique Flushed-Top Baffle Design with Emergency Overflow
  • Semi-Eurobraced
  • Adjustable Flare Nozzle
  • 1/2" Return Pump Ouput
  • Mirror Hand-Polished Edges

21551500946_736b79e232_c.jpg

21566411582_705235ed97_c.jpg

21551500576_e144b1d2a3_c.jpg

This thread will be a showcasing of our future custom Nano AIO tanks as well as custom tank build requests. If you have a Nano AIO dream tank in mind, feel free to post your request with the following information and I will get in touch with you.

Since our tanks are hand-made by a one man crew (MrReefer81), if you can take a long lead time (1-2 months) I can build it!!!

*I will not do tanks larger than 10 gallons and no longer than 16" in length. Custom tanks can be braced or rimless!!!

Tank Volume:

Tank Dimensions:

Display Dimensions:

Baffles Color:

Media Racks Color:

Wait.....Is this for coralfish12g? Cause he's going to college and was talking about switching to a 10 gallon.

Sweet setup! You're gonna have to hire an intern with all this new stuff you're coming out with!!!

Thank you! Not gonna happen without sales first :)

What if one doesn't want media baskets because they are going to use skimmer and reactor and just want baffles? Specifically to fit a Tunze 9004 and IM minimax.

You would request a custom tank less the racks.

Marc.The.Shark

Thank you! Not gonna happen without sales first

That'll come, takes a while, you're just starting. You have nice stuff & willing to customize, that's the plus to big box stuff!

I'm gonna send you some dimensions in a few days on an ATO tank, maybe 5 gal., for a quote. I have something that'll hold maybe 2, but going open top is gonna suck that up in no time & i can't be filling it every couple days!

That'll come, takes a while, you're just starting. You have nice stuff & willing to customize, that's the plus to big box stuff!

I'm gonna send you some dimensions in a few days on an ATO tank, maybe 5 gal., for a quote. I have something that'll hold maybe 2, but going open top is gonna suck that up in no time & i can't be filling it every couple days!

I'll keep praying to win the lottery in the mean time! and thanks for the kind words. This build this took me forever, hopefully I can pick up the paces as I gain more confident.

Hit me up on the ATO tank when you're ready. You should see something like that in the next few days that I'm working on finishing it :)

Archived