inTank Media Baskets

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Custom sump kit for 5.5G. He said color wasn't important so I got a little carry away :)

Rounded corners on the bottom of the first and last baffle as requested.

and with a bit of magic, those baffles stand up on their own despite the force of gravity :)

20772217308_12125e98cf_z.jpg

20960169455_47c3165493_z.jpg

20950378462_b9c9abe8a3_z.jpgI

20772217038_b6515c6c8d_z.jpgI

20339140783_14b53a3db6_z.jpg

Looks awesome! Thanks Phuong! Can't wait to get it and install it, I hope it can take some gph lol!

To everyone else, Phuong has been great to work with. I will definantly be doing business with him again and would recommend him to anyone wanting acrylic work done.

Thanks again man, I'll post pics up when I get it and installed.

Custom sump kit for 5.5G. He said color wasn't important so I got a little carry away :)

Rounded corners on the bottom of the first and last baffle as requested.

and with a bit of magic, those baffles stand up on their own despite the force of gravity :)

20772217308_12125e98cf_z.jpg

20960169455_47c3165493_z.jpg

20950378462_b9c9abe8a3_z.jpgI

20772217038_b6515c6c8d_z.jpgI

20339140783_14b53a3db6_z.jpg

This is beautiful! This is what I would want for my sump!

Looks awesome! Thanks Phuong! Can't wait to get it and install it, I hope it can take some gph lol!

To everyone else, Phuong has been great to work with. I will definitely be doing business with him again and would recommend him to anyone wanting acrylic work done.

Thanks again man, I'll post pics up when I get it and installed.

I'm overly glad to hear that!! It's been my pleasure. Can't wait to see this in your sump, it should be able to take the full flow as long as you keep the filter pad clean. I'd suggest placing the last baffle 3/4"-1" apart for maximum flow since you have a mini tsunami going on in there...lol

Can't wait to work with you again bro! will be looking out for your pics.

This is beautiful! This is what I would want for my sump!

Thanks man! Someone requested a 5.5G sump kit before, was it you?

I'm overly glad to hear that!! It's been my pleasure. Can't wait to see this in your sump, it should be able to take the full flow as long as you keep the filter pad clean. I'd suggest placing the last baffle 3/4"-1" apart for maximum flow since you have a mini tsunami going on in there...lol

Can't wait to work with you again bro! will be looking out for your pics.

Thanks man! Someone requested a 5.5G sump kit before, was it you?

It was me indeed! I only have two picos at the moment, so a small sump would be good with them. Your design looks great, and I do like the bright colors

It was me indeed! I only have two picos at the moment, so a small sump would be good with them. Your design looks great, and I do like the bright colors

Glad it was you! 5.5G would be a cool mini sump for picos. For some reason, im attracted to bright neon/glowing colors and blue...lol. Shoot me a pm when you're up for one.

Glad it was you! 5.5G would be a cool mini sump for picos. For some reason, im attracted to bright neon/glowing colors and blue...lol. Shoot me a pm when you're up for one.

How much are the 5.5 sump packages going for?

How much are the 5.5 sump packages going for?

Sent you a Pm. I apologize for calling you a man...lol...I didn't know you're a female :(

KuyasNanoReef

Happy Father's Day weekend to all dad!

I just completed a little project for my Beta fish as he's been in a 1/2 gallon flower vase for over a year. But now I realized it could also be a cute little 3G AIO pico reef or frag tank?

I'm thinking about a cover and custom LED light for it when I got more time.

What do you guys think?

18997249791_771ae23c1d_z.jpg

18994224745_87d4105fc7_z.jpg

18806527780_4d5e873258_z.jpg

how much would it cost for me to get one of these beautiful things from you?! I need a new office tank!!

how much would it cost for me to get one of these beautiful things from you?! I need a new office tank!!

Sent you a quote. This tank is attracted to a zoas or/and RFA island :)

5.5g sump kit

(Disclaimer, the kit came perfect and was simple to install. Although my hands were to big to silicone the inside so I had the Mrs. Do it. Unfortunately, we used(we meaning she) the wrong side of the block for the center baffle. So it is about 1/8-3/16 off but that's our fault)

Im very happy with the kit and glad I did business with him. I will definantly be doing business with him again. Here's some pics

PSX_20150907_155739_zps81iphspw.jpg

PSX_20150907_155553_zpsmoyouomn.jpg

IMG_20150906_201024458_zpsfuwhgpdj.jpg

PSX_20150907_155941_zpsi7rrgekn.jpg

PSX_20150907_160306_zpsgiolk7qj.jpg

3G S-AIO just got sexier :)

21143354002_81e0a18a29_c.jpg

My very first 3D sketches. This is fun!!! :)

21015728420_9392fb69e4_c.jpg

21214545551_aff54dc64a_c.jpg

Dude no why did that 3 gallon get so SEXY, I am setting up two pico and now your tempting me to start a 3rd pico (frag tank)

5.5g sump kit

(Disclaimer, the kit came perfect and was simple to install. Although my hands were to big to silicone the inside so I had the Mrs. Do it. Unfortunately, we used(we meaning she) the wrong side of the block for the center baffle. So it is about 1/8-3/16 off but that's our fault)

Im very happy with the kit and glad I did business with him. I will definantly be doing business with him again. Here's some pics

Thank you for the kind words!!! I've been wondering what took you so long :)...It looks great! can't tell if there was any mistakes at all.

What skimmer will you be running?

Dude no why did that 3 gallon get so SEXY, I am setting up two pico and now your tempting me to start a 3rd pico (frag tank)

LOL...do it bro! once you get enough of tanks, just dump them all...into a bigger tank :)

I am loving that frag tank

Thanks bro! I would be cool to run a pico frag hooked up directly to the main nano tank.

Thank you for the kind words!!! I've been wondering what took you so long :)...It looks great! can't tell if there was any mistakes at all.

What skimmer will you be running?

Not sure on the skimmer yet. Thinking an IM desktop skimmer. Used ones come up pretty cheap on here.

I put a check valve inline with the pump and slowed the flow down perfectly, maybe ~400gph now. The last baffle wasn't keeping up with the mag 5. But, now it runs a good flow. Just waiting on the locline and flow nozzles and I'm good to go!

Thanks bro! I would be cool to run a pico frag hooked up directly to the main nano tank.

Ohhhhhh your giving ideas...... Near future Defo, need some decent lights so I can grow stuff to frag lol...

Wats the biggest you make?

I have this old fish tank stand that I wouldn't mind using this as a frag tank stand? Measures in at 16.5" wide and 14.5" long but with rounded corners? Could u make a tank to fit that?

472B811C-1149-4004-BC2E-309938836D08_zps

Not sure on the skimmer yet. Thinking an IM desktop skimmer. Used ones come up pretty cheap on here.

I put a check valve inline with the pump and slowed the flow down perfectly, maybe ~400gph now. The last baffle wasn't keeping up with the mag 5. But, now it runs a good flow. Just waiting on the locline and flow nozzles and I'm good to go!

I would go with dual Aquaticlife Mini 115 skimmers, I love this skimmer it's been pulling some dark gunks for me. What kind of check valve are you running for the return? Sounds like you got it going well so far from the last pic.

Mind if I share your pics on our Facebook/website?

Ohhhhhh your giving ideas...... Near future Defo, need some decent lights so I can grow stuff to frag lol...

Wats the biggest you make?

I have this old fish tank stand that I wouldn't mind using this as a frag tank stand? Measures in at 16.5" wide and 14.5" long but with rounded corners? Could u make a tank to fit that?

472B811C-1149-4004-BC2E-309938836D08_zps

Haha, im talking myself into it as well :)

Depends on price you're willing to go for, I could build a 14x16x8 AIO rimless, although you could save quite a bit going for a braced tank. Can't do round corner though, but could slightly be rounded.

Haha, im talking myself into it as well :)

Depends on price you're willing to go for, I could build a 14x16x8 AIO rimless, although you could save quite a bit going for a braced tank. Can't do round corner though, but could slightly be rounded.

How much would a 14x16x8 AIO rimless be?

Archived