custom steel stand powdercoated white

Eheim Jager 100 watt heater

Tunze ATO

Caribsea -Fiji Pink sand

Apex controller

Marco Dry rock

now the wait for equipment to arrive

unboxing pictures to come when tank arrives tomorrow night

what do you think of specs so far, i am a complete a noob to saltwater tanks and look forward to any suggestions

• Like 2
reefernanoman

new tank and build starting tomorrow.

specs so far

IM fusion 30L tank

Intank media baskets

IM reactor

Nanobox quad Led

Maxspect Gyre 130

IM ghost skimmer

custom aluminum stand

Cobalt neo therm 100w heater

Tunze ATO

now the wait for equipment to arrive

unboxing pictures to come when tank arrives tomorrow night

what do you think of specs so far, i am a complete a noob to saltwater tanks and look forward to any suggestions

Wow, that is an impressive list of gear! You won't have to worry about upgrading anything! I would suggest to give the Ghost skimmer a complete vinegar bath so that it reduces the micro bubbles and break in period! Waiting on pictures! Good luck!

The wait for the tank is killin me. just gotta get through todays day of work and then straight to store to grab my tank

trying to get off work to get my tank. Picking it up with no vehicle is gonna cost me another $50 in cab fare to get it home. i feel like a kid on christmas morning... only 2 hours to go

unboxing2_zps2razthl2.jpg

unboxing3_zpslmikr0dt.jpg

unboxing1_zpslitfvggg.jpg

DSC09828_zpstvfr6a6v.jpg

not my stand , but pic of same design i am having built.

gotta say the quality of this tank is amazing, other than the crappy media baskets. InnTank website here i come ! everything packaged well. no damage whatsoever. can't wait to get wet

HarryPotter

Im just a few days ahead of you, just added water in tonight. Also considering the Intank media baskets because the stock ones STINK somewhat awful.

Looks good I hated pilling all that stuff off the back it was a pain when I got my fusion 40.

yes is was a pain to peel off

looks like my stand builder won't return any calls or emails. time to find a new builder or just buy the crappy IM stand

54c45fbc_zpsxjhpfept.jpg

a few design changes and made from aluminum

nope , contacted another guy today and will get back to me on Tuesday. I'm guessing around $200 for materials and labor. with this design i will make inset panels on all sides and a set of custom doors.

• Like 1

got in touch with a new stand builder and will be done at the end of the month. still deciding on powdercoating white or black. gonna cost me about $300 complete and delivered to my door

looking at lighting options for this tank and have come down to basically 3 choices. I will be running an apex controller so keep this in mind

2 x Kessil A160

Maxspect Razor

Nanobox Quad

what do you feel, would be the best way to go. i am leaning towards the kessils as i couild buy them 1 at a time vrs spending the big dollars right away Any input would be appreciated

after reading about the bluefish controller and all the future plans for it, looks like that may be the controller to go for instead of the apex. The nanobox works wonders on the bluefish as well. I think the decision has been made. NANOBOX quad all the way

• Like 1
HarryPotter

after reading about the bluefish controller and all the future plans for it, looks like that may be the controller to go for instead of the apex. The nanobox works wonders on the bluefish as well. I think the decision has been made. NANOBOX quad all the way

Pretty sure you're mixing up an aquarium controller (apex) with the simple LED controller (bluefish).

Huge difference.

With the aquarium controller you can monitor temp, salinity, PH, control outlets, auto feed, etc.

With LED controller, you can JUST control lights