Coral Vue Hydros

Tony's IM Fusion 10g

saltyskier

Hi Everyone!

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I was recently inspired to re-enter the nano reef hobby and I have started a 10g IM Fusion Nano Reef! The reef is named after the clownfish in the tank, Tony! I'll be documenting the journey along the way and posting updates in the forum and on my blog.

The tank has cycled and has been setup for about a month. I have added a reef cleaners package and a few corals.

Equipment
Innovative Marine 10 Gallon NUVO Fusion Nano Aquarium
Skkye 18w LED
MP10wes
Colbalt Neo-Therm 25W Heater
Included Media Basket w/
Included Return Pump

Fish and Invertebrates

Tony, The Ocellaris Clownfish
Cleaner package from Reef Cleaners

Coral
Green Star Polyps
Blue-Orange Skirt Zoanthids
Bi-Color Frogspawn
Orange Yuma Ricordia

Current Photo 12-7-14

IMG_0396.jpg

reefernanoman

Welcome to the IM NUVO FUSION 10G club! Nice start and an excellent way to start posting with such a nice tank. Check out mine . It seems that there's somebody with one of these constantly! Wohoo.

Following along

reefernanoman

omgomgomg Another one!! Following!

+1. Maybe we should start a IM FUSION 10G CLUB.

Keep an eye out on the GSP. They grow very fast. I glued mine against the false wall.

Keep an eye out on the GSP. They grow very fast. I glued mine against the false wall.

Wait until I get mine first. ;) (still in shipping, waiting to hear back from LFS owner as to when it arrives)

reefernanoman

Well it would make it easier than jumping into each other's thread. There are too many Fusion 10g tanks already! Lol. How about we do it on the AIO forum? Sorry OP, I didn't mean to clog up your thread.

Welcome to the IM NUVO FUSION 10G club! Nice start and an excellent way to start posting with such a nice tank. Check out mine . It seems that there's somebody with one of these constantly! Wohoo.

Following along

omgomgomg Another one!! Following!

Following back!

Thanks for the heads up. It's actually on it's own island, so I'm hoping I can keep contained fairly easily.

:welcome: to the IM10 club! We're all learning a lot from each other. Very nice start!

Really enjoying the other Fusions!

Like it! Following! I agree with en28so, IM10 club!

Thanks!

Well it would make it easier than jumping into each other's thread. There are too many Fusion 10g tanks already! Lol. How about we do it on the AIO forum? Sorry OP, I didn't mean to clog up your thread.

No worries, I think it's a good idea!

reefernanoman
Update!

I added a cleaner shrimp, Pom-Pom Xenia, and some Orange Green Skirt Zoas. I am unsure on the name of the zoas.

IMG_0397.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0396.jpg

Nice additions.

Very nice! The zoas look like Whammin' Watermelons. Or possibly Eagle Eyes. Eagle Eyes have are orange with green/gold fringe, watermelons are more deep pink with green fringe.

Archived