Coral Vue Hydros

ParadizeCityz' IM Nuvo 30 Tank (Updated 12/7/2014: SOLD!)

paradizecityz

paradizecityz

I've had this tank running for a few months now. Still getting things for it and still "setting" it up but most of the livestock was from an Aqueon Evolve 8 tank I had. But here are a few pictures...I will keep updating this thread.

IMG_1339.jpgIMG_1318.jpgIMG_1301.jpgIMG_1302.jpg

paradizecityz

Wow....what is that? Sweet colors on that thing!

It's a Pink Tube Anemone, currently have 2 of them in my tank! :D

paradizecityz

You should test out the new ghost skimmer from IM.

ooo...will check it out!

Just another tank shot

IMG_1317.jpg

Fishstiks

I think the 30 and 38 have the same rear dimensions. I run the cadlights pls 50 skimmer and LOVE it! It fits in one of the media chambers, so you can only run 1 media basket, but it is a fantastic skimmer! Highly recommend

paradizecityz

I think the 30 and 38 have the same rear dimensions. I run the cadlights pls 50 skimmer and LOVE it! It fits in one of the media chambers, so you can only run 1 media basket, but it is a fantastic skimmer! Highly recommend

and i will check that out as well! Thanks!

Marine Depot

I've had this tank running for a few months now. Still getting things for it and still "setting" it up but most of the livestock was from an Aqueon Evolve 8 tank I had. But here are a few pictures...I will keep updating this thread.

IMG_1317.jpgIMG_1318.jpgIMG_1301.jpgIMG_1302.jpg

Hey,

I am currently working on an article that highlights amazing innovative marine nuvo aquariums. I love your tank and was wondering if we could use your tank and give you credit for all your hard work. Please let me know, thank you!

paradizecityz
Hey,

I am currently working on an article that highlights amazing innovative marine nuvo aquariums. I love your tank and was wondering if we could use your tank and give you credit for all your hard work. Please let me know, thank you!

Wow! Really appreciate that and YES, please do and definitely let me know when that article is out!!!

paradizecityz

Never posted a pic of my clam yet because I haven't catched it at the right time and light settings (too lazy to hook up usb to change light lol)

IMG_1396.jpg

Also thinking of getting some fish, any suggestions?

Mckinney0171

Really nice. I would like to get a custom stand built for mines can't find anyone local who I trust and freight is a killer if u get one shipped. I am way too scared to use that fiber board IM stand as it looks really flimsy and top heavy.

paradizecityz
Really nice. I would like to get a custom stand built for mines can't find anyone local who I trust and freight is a killer if u get one shipped. I am way too scared to use that fiber board IM stand as it looks really flimsy and top heavy.

Yea I didn't want their stand as well, that's why I went custom. I spent more than I actually wanted but that's how it goes with this hobby, lol.

I was fortunate enough to live in a city with lots of custom builder. Where r u located? You can always try your local fish store and see if they custom build cuz a lot do.

Mckinney0171

South Georgia...

I think I'm going to do that to see if I can find someone in Florida who can build me one. I agree it is worth the extra money to have the peace if mind that the stand isn't going to topple over while I'm at work or something.

Your tank is amazing by the way. What light is that you are using?

paradizecityz
South Georgia...

I think I'm going to do that to see if I can find someone in Florida who can build me one. I agree it is worth the extra money to have the peace if mind that the stand isn't going to topple over while I'm at work or something.

Your tank is amazing by the way. What light is that you are using?

Currently using the Radion xr30w. And thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived