SaltCritters.com

Nano Box Flower Garden

DaveFason

The 35g is coming down after 6+ years. For the time now I have this one set up until the new project is complete.

Equipment :

12" Nano Box Desktop Tank : Blue Rim

Nano Box Mini Tide w/ Bluefish

Vortech MP10 ( I may replace )

Cobalt 75w heater

Livestock :

Rock Anemones ( Adding a few more, currently four )

Handful of zoas

Three Sexy Shrimp and a snail.

Flower anemones has seriously sparked my interest in tanks again. I am back at it and love it all over again. I loved designed tanks, building lights but was out of touch with livestock. Now it has changed and this tank has been drooling every night I get to see it.

I will have new pictures one my speedbooster and 50 1.4 lens come in. For now here a few teasers.

13382523975_8a1482528d_z.jpg

13382538285_424d971e08_z.jpg

13382549105_de6c7ecb10_z.jpg

-Dave

P.S - New thread for new 24" tank coming soon!

-Dave

Looks great! Following along.

Where did you get the rock from? And what substrate are you using? I assume no HOB, just major water changes?

Tonga branch. Maybe 1lb. I broke it down and tried to give it a rocky look. As well the substrate is crushed coral, crushed rock.

Awesome tank. Might have to order one of these. Would look pimp in my room full of awesome zoas!

Lets do this!

Looks great! Following along.

Where did you get the rock from? And what substrate are you using? I assume no HOB, just major water changes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
DaveFason

Tank is trucking along. I am waiting on my Speedbooster to arrive for my Sony NEX before taking new photos. The zoas I have in the tank is doing fantastic and all anemones are looking better and better.

-Dave

Archived