Cultivated Reef

Legendary Corals, New Nano-Reefs Sponsor (say Hi to buddythelion)!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey Nano-Reef community!

Please welcome us as a part of your reefing family. You may know one of the owners from Legendary Corals as buddythelion (hello!).

Legendary Corals is run by three coral addicted hobbyists from the Bay Area of California. We're three best coral buds who carpool to far away fish stores, share frags, help maintain each other's tanks, and always talk about corals non-stop. Seeing how successful we were small scale individually, we took the next step and combined our knowledge and skill sets together and gave birth to our little side project: Legendary Corals. As Hobbyist, we offer pieces at the price and quality that any other hobbyist would want and as collectors, we are always searching for the best pieces.

We would like to celebrate the beginning of our Legendary Journey with Nano-Reef with a 15% off coupon code which will end next Sunday (February 16th)

Coupon Code: "LCLOVESNANOREEF"

Starting the launch off with a bang! Legendary Corals would like to present our LC Hyper Phoenix! Explore our Legendary Collection section to see the LC Hyper Phoenix along with our other eye candies.

"One of our favorite finds up to date (Nov, 2013). An awesome cross between the Jay Painter Bowsers on zoanthids.com and an ARC Poinsettia, the fiery red striations just explode outward. The green mouth adds a sweet contrast and has a strong metallic coloration. This is a very bright paly that you will love."
11432968764_6ff34be4bc_b.jpg

Here are a few teasers from our Legendary Collection!

LC Petroglyphs

11771190374_58c7fce786_b.jpg

LC Saturn's Cataclysms

11432944665_e7490b387d_b.jpg

X-Mens

11433017016_12678029d8_b.jpg

Deja Vus

11433112613_00bcd761d9_b.jpg

Candy Apple Reds

11432982104_c1b5f649b2_b.jpg

Please check out our:
Webpage: Legendary Corals
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OfficalLegendaryCorals
Instagram: @legendarycorals

Legendary Corals

WOW! :welcome: I'll be placing a z/p order soon :D

Thanks Zia! I still haven't forgotten that you're looking for a starburst cap too!

Some of the best stuff out there! Buy with confidence!! :)

Thanks Kguske! Hope the move goes well. You have a lot of our babies!

Nice congrats on the new venture in this hobby D wish you much luck on the new shop and i like the name

Thanks jr973, it's basically the same as I've always been doing but on a larger scale and with friends now. We like the name too! What did you think of our website? :)

Forgot you were in San Jose, awesome!

Yup! Glad to hear that there's another local. We can always meet up at a LFS if you want to pick corals up from us and just talk and geek out. :)

Bump for some great stuff!

Thank man! Hopefully we can find something to squeeze into that tank of yours.

Congrats guys - enjoy the adventure!

Thanks jester, it's taken a long time to get here! Hope to show a few cool scapes soon...

Oh shiot the king of the jungle is bringing the heat! :lol:

What's up maayyynneee???? :D

Legendary Corals

checked out your website, great inventory. drooling over those zoas and palys.....

Thank you ninjamyst! It's honestly a little on the low end of stock right now. We hope to bring up to your standards soon! What did you think of the layout? :)

Nice looking site great selection zoalife4life

Thanks jr973, Z4L! Zoas4Lyfe. Hmm. If we knew how to make stickers that wouldn't be a bad one to make...

Not much, lost my stufs in the move but I'm back!

Oh no... guess we'll have to grow out our shapeshifters for you again! Or trade for doggie? :D

Welcome guys!

Thank you sean1986! It's good to be on here.

'Bout time. Wondering when you guys were going to be a sponsor for NR.

Haha, sorry for the delay... Had to make some money first. But sponsoring Nano-Reef was definitely one of our goals and we're finally here!

Welcome! Love the bounce shroom. any pictures of it under more 10K or 14K lighting?

Thanks Speaker73! Hmm. The best I can describe it if it was in more white lighting is that it would look less pretty... lol! But it shouldn't be a problem since most reefers don't run their tanks on the white side. We take our photos under lighting that customers would most likely be keeping their corals under as well.

Here is our lighting set up if it helps: 4 ATI Blue Plus, 1 ATI Coral Plus, 1 ATI Purple

VERY nice web site, and obviously high quality stuff. Will be talking to you guys sometime in the spring/summer I think...unless I can pick up in person the next time I am in the Bay Area.

Best of luck!

Archived