inTank Media Baskets

February 2014 Featured Reef - ziareefer's 50 Gallon Reef

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For February we're featuring ziareefer and his 50 gallon nano reef aquarium!
featuredreef.jpg
Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find ziareefer's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for ziareefer, and he'll try his best to answer them.

Gosh, what i can say but ''THANKS Y'all" This tank has been a fun and interesting journey for me. I'm just glad there's such a awesome community, with you B) peeps to share it with. Again, huge thanks to Christopher M! He's so :ninja: with his picks, because i had no idea it was my month. Like many, i thought he was going with a few other great tanks. There's so many deserving tanks on here! But i'll gladly except :blush:smileys-cheers-249214.gif What a incredible honor during an incredible SB weekend! I LOVE NR!

I feel a new vid is in order to mark the occasion.

Well deserved...who do you like in the big game, Zia??? Lol...

:lol: I'll give you one clue, Not the Seahawks, lol

Congrats man, Beautiful tank! Could have easily been either of your tanks IMO.... next month for the sweep? lol

:lol: I'll give you one clue, Not the Seahawks, lol

Ya know I was sittin here thinking earlier... both teams are from states that legalized weed... Coincidence, I think not lol

Congrats zia

Hey, Thanks! Love your avy. Next to my spirals, the big neon green toadstool is my favorite coral in this tank.

Congrats man, Beautiful tank! Could have easily been either of your tanks IMO.... next month for the sweep? lol

:D That's nice bro! Back to back TOTM, never been done before?! This is a pretty progressive cool site like that! So mehbe :D Shoot i have a empty 8g aio sitting in storage i could setup real nice real quick like and go for the Hockey hat trick :lol: J/K im over the freakin moon and appreciative with the cube being featured, it's truly a honor!

Ya know I was sittin here thinking earlier... both teams are from states that legalized weed... Coincidence, I think not lol

tumblr_mzq85brhJe1r4k03so1_500.jpg

OMG!!!!!! What a thrill checking in and seeing you are TOTM :happydance:. Couldn't have been announced on a better weekend ;).

So happy for you. And that WAS the best video yet!!!!! :happy:

Dam all you guys ROCK! Seriously this this the best reefing community anywhere on the interweb! Sincerely Thanks erybody humble.gif

So check this out, i had a total BLAST this week gathering all needed materials for this Amazeballz honor! But i have an additional really cool video shot with a fish eye GoPro camera and LOTS of other intense photographs. Being today's the big game, i wont get to em until manana, but trust it will get done :D

0692_zpsbb64e240.jpg

Zia later

Archived