Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BA's New PicO Aquarium Tank

BattleAthletics

You know I have a sweet spot for these little tanks. Here's mine from a couple days ago. Lil' bit, my maxima is still doing awesome and I have a yellow watchmen.

001_zps6cfbfa5a.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
BattleAthletics
BattleAthletics

Thanks ladies and gentlemen!

The dimensions are 18x18x16 with an external herbie overflow and dual returns.

The gallons on the display tank is about 18 gallons.

• Like 2

Thanks ladies and gentlemen!

The dimensions are 18x18x16 with an external herbie overflow and dual returns.

The gallons on the display tank is about 18 gallons.

NICE! I like that size!!!! Will keep this tank in mind when I downgrade someday :). For now, following this for sure. You make nice tanks, glad to see you doing something again!

Hey, have you heard from Mark (Spirofucci) at all? I've been thinking about him and wondering how he's doing.

• Like 4
BattleAthletics

NICE! I like that size!!!! Will keep this tank in mind when I downgrade someday :). For now, following this for sure. You make nice tanks, glad to see you doing something again!

Hey, have you heard from Mark (Spirofucci) at all? I've been thinking about him and wondering how he's doing.

Ill text him tomorrow to see how he is doing. Ive missed his presence for sure. The valley needs someone like him in the community.

I was thinking about him yesterday!

I usually text him every month just to say hi. Im sure he is enjoying his family and doing crazy things. Did you all know he is a model ship builder? The ships that he build were amazing. So much time and effort goes into those models and the cases he made for them were the icing on the cake. I have to see if I still have them on my phone.

• Like 2

Ill text him tomorrow to see how he is doing. Ive missed his presence for sure. The valley needs someone like him in the community.

I usually text him every month just to say hi. Im sure he is enjoying his family and doing crazy things. Did you all know he is a model ship builder? The ships that he build were amazing. So much time and effort goes into those models and the cases he made for them were the icing on the cake. I have to see if I still have them on my phone.

Tell him I said Hi!!!! :)
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...