ORA spongodes

ORA ponape birdsnest

ORA bird or paradise

Pics:

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

Awesome! I've been wanting one of these tanks. Any negative thoughts?

Thanks. No complaints. I had read that some people had a problem with the false wall being loose, luckily I did not have that problem.

I likkkkkke !!! Super clean setup and super simple.

Thanks!

I decided to upgrade from the spinstream to an MP10. I have it at about 25% on reefcrest. Within 30 minutes of adding it I saw PE on some SPS that previously had no PE at all.

I love these little cubes.I have an IM 8 but am debating on getting one of these as well to do a comparison. I like the simple look of your tank

oooooo... I have a cad lights too... the 18 gallon though and I love the clean look. I would love to see pics of your picasso :)

I<m regretting not waiting to get the tank though, because CADlights is releasing an 18 gallon that will fit one of their nano skimmers now..and the current 18 gallon doesnt fit any skimmer, unless you mod the tunze 9002. I dont think that would work for your 8 gallon....

oooooo... I have a cad lights too... the 18 gallon though and I love the clean look. I would love to see pics of your picasso :)

I<m regretting not waiting to get the tank though, because CADlights is releasing an 18 gallon that will fit one of their nano skimmers now..and the current 18 gallon doesnt fit any skimmer, unless you mod the tunze 9002. I dont think that would work for your 8 gallon....

I am not sure if I will do a skimmer or not. May try the Aqua Gadgets Mini Skimmate Desktop size. Dimensions are supposed to be 2.6X3.75, which may fit in the first chamber.

MP10's are always a good upgrade. I wish I had the funds or else I'd get one for my cadlights 7g zen tank,but I may just get a tunze nano stream instead.

Any pictures if the sps ?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived