Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

It's actually a decent grower! They're brighter than my ARC Poinsettias. I had a lot of fun when you let me choose the pieces for you. It was pretty hard only choosing 4 things, even though they were mine... LOL

You have a picture of ARC Poinsettias or bowers? Which is worth more, also comparing to the hyper phoenix.

• Like 2

Haha... if you can mentioned someone is looking for a true yellow hammer / torch coral when you talk to him thru forum that will be great. He hasn't reply my email but probably because that yellow hammer is sold.

I pm'd. Since he handpicks all his corals, I'm sure he can get you something awesome.

• Like 2

Yeah, you're definitely right. But I think the question was what piece do I have was the most expensive as just one piece vs growing out. Like as a frag, which one is the most expensive.

True....

Also some people on R2R want to give some Krakatoa palys to you to get rid of the hype and let you grow them out lol

• Like 1

It's actually a decent grower! They're brighter than my ARC Poinsettias. I had a lot of fun when you let me choose the pieces for you. It was pretty hard only choosing 4 things, even though they were mine... LOL

Hahaha... I have to be honest with you, when you first picked the Hyper Phoenix I was kind of hesitate a lttile and think... really? that thing looks dull to me! But wow it's completely different story after I see it in person. It's so bright!

• Like 2

I pm'd. Since he handpicks all his corals, I'm sure he can get you something awesome.

Thanks so much!! I want to add some movement to my tank so bad and hopefully my clowns will host in it. :)

• Like 1

True....

Also some people on R2R want to give some Krakatoa palys to you to get rid of the hype and let you grow them out lol

THEY DOOOO?!?!?!?!

Hahaha... I have to be honest with you, when you first picked the Hyper Phoenix I was kind of hesitate a lttile and think... really? that thing looks dull to me! But wow it's completely different story after I see it in person. It's so bright!

When I was picking pieces I was like "I hope he trusts me and not think that I'm just choosing all the expensive pieces just because they're expensive."

DULL?!?!?! My photos must suck.

Yeeuuuuuup. I think the CB Bowsers are still around $100pp and the DC Bowsers are like $150-$200 still. Both "Bowsers" don't have nearly enough yellow/orange throughout the body for me to want them yet. Might as well just get a Candy Apple Red for $20 for about the same thing. That's what I did LOL :D

• Like 3

THEY DOOOO?!?!?!?!

When I was picking pieces I was like "I hope he trusts me and not think that I'm just choosing all the expensive pieces just because they're expensive."

Yeeuuuuuup. I think the CB Bowsers are still around $100pp and the DC Bowsers are like $150-$200 still. Both "Bowsers" don't have nearly enough yellow/orange throughout the body for me to want them yet. Might as well just get a Candy Apple Red for $20 for about the same thing. That's what I did LOL :D

Yep :)

lol

True

Yeah but I've seen hobbyists selling them for $50-$75PP

• Like 3

Hahaha... I saw that you were trying to explain a little!

It should look a lot brighter than the photo you posted!

One day if get Bowsers, make sure you sell me a couple for good price! :D

• Like 1

Yep :)

lol

True

Yeah but I've seen hobbyists selling them for $50-$75PP

Those are the cool peeps! Def the price they should be since those ones just look like CARs. :)

Hahaha... I saw that you were trying to explain a little!

It should look a lot brighter than the photo you posted!

One day if get Bowsers, make sure you sell me a couple for good price! :D

Why would I need to take a new photo when I've got one right here? :ninja:

131203-03.jpg

• Like 5
True....

How does that get rid of the hype? Doesn't that make it more hyped? Lol

• Like 2

Those are the cool peeps! Def the price they should be since those ones just look like CARs. :)

Why would I need to take a new photo when I've got one right here? :ninja:

131203-03.jpg

Haha... I'll take that as a compliment.

• Like 1

How does that get rid of the hype? Doesn't that make it more hyped? Lol

Because they know that I'd probably just sell it at $100pp. I'm like the anti-hype/hype hater on r2r lol.

• Like 3
THEY DOOOO?!?!?!?!

Oh so you don't have the bowsers yet? 1.0 reef said you did.

• Like 2

I got them in a trade with Joe Knows Reef. I ended up with like 2 uncolored baby nubs. They melted pretty fast. No one should ever sell/trade babies, but I did take the risk thinking I could grow them. Only wanted them because they were lineaged back to Jay Painter/ Aquarium in Motion which was the 1st and IMO only real Bowser.

• Like 3

Dale you don't need any more orange/ red similar looking palys, you got the hyper Phoenix palys already. :)

Hahaha.

So Hyper Phoenix is palys not zoas? Excuse me I am a newbie!

• Like 2

All zoanthids are fully open! Took some photos of them as well as other corals! :)

131205-01.jpg

131205-02.jpg

131205-03.jpg

131205-04.jpg

131205-05.jpg

131205-06.jpg

131205-07.jpg

131205-08.jpg

131205-09.jpg

131205-10.jpg

131205-11.jpg

131205-12.jpg