ReefCleaners.org

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

I really need you guys' help to choose 2-3 zoas for my tank. There are just way too many names and colors to choose from. I would like to get something rare with smaller diameter of polyps. These are the ones I selected from a website, any of them thats worth buying? If there are others that you recommend but not listed below, please let me know too.

zoas_c1.jpg

zoas_c2.jpg

All of those I could get for free-4pp

Get some cooler ones IMO, blue, purple, and red hornets are nice, rainbows like Sunny D's and Tyree Orange Rainbows are beast, Orange Bam Bams are sick, Shapeshifters are SWEET, along with Pink Zippers.

• Like 1

Get some cooler ones IMO, blue, purple, and red hornets are nice, rainbows like Sunny D's and Tyree Orange Rainbows are beast, Orange Bam Bams are sick, Shapeshifters are SWEET, along with Pink Zippers.

Lol. No worries kid, he already bought some high end zoas/palys from Buddythelion.

Pm list:

Purpleberry 3x

Hawaiian Sunsets 3x

Hyper Phoenix

Effin Awesome Bouquet

Deja Vu

• Like 1

incredible setup! Your tank and aquascape are lab-grade precise. Awesome macros of all your SPS as well

Thank you very much! :)

Wow, a lot happens when your 1 day away from the forums haha.

Sorry guys! I should post earlier to let you guys know I already purchased some from Buddythelion.

Lol. No worries kid, he already bought some high end zoas/palys from Buddythelion.

Pm list:

Purpleberry 3x

Hawaiian Sunsets 3x

Hyper Phoenix

Effin Awesome Bouquet

Deja Vu

And yes... these are what I ordered from Buddythelion. :)

• Like 2

Pm list:

Purpleberry 3x

Hawaiian Sunsets 3x

Hyper Phoenix

Effin Awesome Bouquet

Deja Vu

Jesus

I think 60

60-70

20-25

That's over $250!

• Like 2

Jesus

I think 60

60-70

20-25

That's over $250!

You mean over $300!! :)

:P He gave me a little bit of discount!

Ehh, let ballers be ballers. I'm speaking of you sir! ;)

• Like 2

Ehh, let ballers be ballers. I'm speaking of you sir! ;)

It's holiday season! Lets be happy and shopping! :D Haha

But... no more spending till... next year! Unless you happen to find me a master scoly during holiday. :P

• Like 1

It's holiday season! Lets be happy and shopping! :D Haha

But... no more spending till... next year! Unless you happen to find me a master scoly during holiday. :P

Lolol I'm right on it sir. Lucky me, I don't have to buy any presents for anyone.

You know why. :ninja:

• Like 1

It's almost 1 month since I started putting SPS into the tank. After reviewing old photos and photos I shot today, I noticed my SPS actually have pretty good growth. :)

before_after_131126.jpg

• Like 3

I had my camera out today and wanted to shoot the newest addition of the tank, a Candy Stripe Pistol Shrimp, but he refused to come out of cave. Here are some new shots without the Candy Stripe. :)

131126-01s.jpg

131126-02s.jpg

131126-03s.jpg

131126-04s.jpg

131126-05s.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah amazing photos, I especially love the one of the clowns and the shrimp (the clowns would make an epic wallpaper ;)). It looks like you have got some decent growth in such a short period of time, props for having clean water and stable parameters.

• Like 2
Yeah amazing photos, I especially love the one of the clowns and the shrimp (the clowns would make an epic wallpaper ;)). It looks like you have got some decent growth in such a short period of time, props for having clean water and stable parameters.

Thank you! :)

I noticed my montipora were growing but didn't know other SPS are growing too until I compare the photos. I'm very glad knowing that they are all growing at good rate. :)

• Like 2

I noticed my montipora were growing but didn't know other SPS are growing too until I compare the photos. I'm very glad knowing that they are all growing at good rate. :)

:pulls out pen and notepad: What's your feeding and dosing regime been like?

• Like 1

:pulls out pen and notepad: What's your feeding and dosing regime been like?

:)

I dose 10ml ALK and 8ml CAL every day. Splitting into 2 doses for morning and night.

I feed corals Korallen Zucht Nano Power (once a week, one drop each) and Seachem Reef Zoo Plankton (0.5ml per week).

Also for fish and critters I use New Life Spectrum (everyday), Frozen Mysis Shrimp (twice a week), Frozen Brine Shrimp (once a week).

• Like 3

OK. I was feeding my candy stripe pistol shrimp today and saw a bristle worm coming out of the same cave to grab food. It is a lot bigger than the pistol shrimp! Should I be worry? Will it attack my shrimp since they live in the same cave?

• Like 1

OK. I was feeding my candy stripe pistol shrimp today and saw a bristle worm coming out of the same cave to grab food. It is a lot bigger than the pistol shrimp! Should I be worry? Will it attack my shrimp since they live in the same cave?

Mmm it should be fine...but if you think you can catch the bristle worm (don't use your hands...) then go for it.

• Like 1

Mmm it should be fine...but if you think you can catch the bristle worm (don't use your hands...) then go for it.

I tried to grab it with my tweezer but no success.

I know they are beneficial to the tank for keep it clean so if they do no harm to my shrimp then I won't remove it.

• Like 1

Yeah they do, but I just don't like them!! Hhaha...they're scary looking and if big enough, you never know what they'll do....lol. Yours is probably not that big, I've seen huge huge ones....not pretty lol.

• Like 1

Yeah they do, but I just don't like them!! Hhaha...they're scary looking and if big enough, you never know what they'll do....lol. Yours is probably not that big, I've seen huge huge ones....not pretty lol.

I know there are more than one in my tank, this one I just saw seems to be the biggest. Probably not huge like you have seem but it's still bigger than the pistol shrimp, so I am just a little worry. I don't hear pistol snapping so I guess they get along... maybe?

• Like 1