ATI blue+

Magenta stunner strip

453nm blue stunner strip

AquaC remora with surface skimmer box

RKL controller

2 MP10s both running at 75% lagoon mode

2 occys, coral beauty, yellow tang, black axil chromis, and maybe royal gramma

Various snails and crabs

A crocea clam, feather duster, and a whole lot of corals!

image-108.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dig it!! I like the cap!!

Well thank you! I'll have to take real camera pics sometime, it's just easier to use the iPad.

Dude your doing some good stuff there, in that 26g. That SPS is rockin, are you dosing anything or just water changes? How about some close ups of the z/ps.

Dude your doing some good stuff there, in that 26g. That SPS is rockin are you dosing anything or just water changes? How about some close ups of the z/ps.

Thanks! I dose a gallon jug cap of Tech-m 2-3 times a week and dose Seachem reef fusion 2 part daily, 3 caps of each. I also do a 4 gallon WC once a week. Just tested those params today...

@1.025

Mg 1380

Ca 480

Alk 8.3 dKh

I'll try and get some close ups with a real camera tomorrow, they'll probably still suck though but better than the iPad.

Nice collection of palys there. Especially like those deep water morphs.

In your first post, what are those clowns hosting, Elegance?

Nice collection of palys there. Especially like those deep water morphs.

In your first post, what are those clowns hosting, Elegance?

A gsp island, they rarely leave it.

Dude didn't send the rics when he said he was going to so they aren't coming until tomorrow. I'll be cramming them in between the clam and blastos. More pics to come...

Awesome tank!

Jealous of your zoas...

Thanks, all those little frags on the right used to be nice and overgrown. I lost a crap ton of polyps to bryopsis a while back, including about 20 Rastas, 30 king Midas, a golf ball of kedds reds, and a whole lot of watermelons. They'll be back!

In the first zoa close up pic what are the ones with the orange mouth called?If they have a name.

No name that I know of.

This week's water tests..

Ca- 480

Kh- 8.9 dKh

Mg- 1425

P04- undetectable

N03- .2

First time testing P04 and N03 in about 6 months so that turned out good, I wasn't worried about it since the tank is algae free. I'm hoping to pick up some more palys tomorrow :D

Edit to add: I don't get why people need gfo or biopellets, seems like more often than not it just causes problems. I get by just fine without them!

Edit to add: I don't get why people need gfo or biopellets, seems like more often than not it just causes problems. I get by just fine without them!

I dont know bout causing problems but it definitely an added expense and maintenance imo.

Some people just like having all the new tech and trends and some like to just keep it simple.

I love it - crazy colors and grown out. Looks incredible!

Thanks!

I'll have some new additions later this week!!! Cornbred's god of war, rainbow infusions, punk rockers, and.... Utter chaos :D

Archived