Coral Vue Hydros

StevieT's Nuvo 16 Experience

StevieT

Vortech QuietDrive installed

box.jpg

new tank mates. LOL they only have 1/4 of the tank to swim in because of the monti. Maybe it's time for a larger tank :ninja:

full-tank.jpg

Good to know, I'll get the baskets soon anyway, the ones in it are crap, half the water just flows over the top of them!! Gotta sort this heater thing out. Besides all the mods your listed, any others to make it better? Thanks for your help too by the way mate,,,,

I could spend all your money if you want. You could add a reactor, better controller, more bling...

• Like 4

box.jpg

new tank mates. LOL they only have 1/4 of the tank to swim in because of the monti. Maybe it's time for a larger tank :ninja:

full-tank.jpg

I could spend all your money if you want. You could add a reactor, better controller, more bling...

That monti is insane. I've never seen one growing against the glass like that.

• Like 2

IMG_6736.jpg

That is genius. I don't know why I never thought of doing that for my ATO...

GREAT!

My ATO squirts water everywhere; the stock "mount" of the Tunze ATO doesn't aim the tube down!

Ill be doing this as soon as the eBay piece arrives. So probably a month lol

• Like 1

cant find those Cobalt heaters for Australia, going the Eheim jager

Eheim is good as well. They may be in Australia just under a different name. Newa is the ones actually making most of what Cobalt sells.

box.jpg

full-tank.jpg

Wow GSP galore!

What is this? Is it a Lightenberg figure made by mad science at the inTank shop?

Years ago I was practicing with particle acceleration. These lightning bolts were the usual outcome but on a special day an outline of a media basked appeared in an acrylic cylinder.

History was created and all of AIO Aquarium kind was saved.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

So for anyone trying this....  See below on how NOT TO DO IT.  The grey base you see below adds too much thickness, the skimmer will not fit.  Take a hacksaw or dremel, and remove the black magnet from the grey plastic base, and it will fit.,

5962deb11bf07_image1(3).thumb.JPG.99c4ada374e6c63d1c5c4c6fe1dad26f.JPG

5962de73110ca_image2(1).thumb.JPG.6a23573ac4ab76e3716978105f84546f.JPG

IGNORE THE FOLLOWING IMAGE (How Can I remove from post)?

image1 (1).JPG