Top Shelf Aquatics

StevieT's Nuvo 16 Experience

StevieT

SteveT, Its been a long time! I just got caught up on your tank. How are you?

What up smarsh! Doing well, business is good, slower in the summer which happens every year. Hows it been on your end?

• 2 months later...

Just saw this on twitter lol: Best #Mizzou pro day answer. TJ Moe asked what keeps him grounded: "When you're a 5-10 white kid, you're pretty grounded."

TJ Moe is your cousin. Lol

Mizzou looks good this year =) loved watch tj moe play.

TJ Moe is your cousin. Lol

Mizzou looks good this year =) loved watch tj moe play.

Yes he is. He needs to come to Green Bay when he heals up, we need receivers BAD.

MOE ZOO !

• 4 weeks later...

November 2013 Update:

Finally finished installing the Tunze Nano Auto Top Off Why did it take so long? Cause when you work in the hobby your tank is the last you want to think about. Took about 15 mins to get working, added a 90° connector to the end to direct water down. This is 1/4" ID tubing so you can use drip sprinkler parts which are fully in-stock in my life.

The pull out shelf is so awesome when filling the reservoir. Need to make a custom lid next.

I did a water change earlier in the week and cleaned the tank. I think last time I did that was months ago, don't be like me keep up with water changes. Gave the clam away, fish still good, Monti and GSP are taking over the tank which was planned. Need something to put on the rock that was for the clam.

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6725.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

IMG_6732.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

• Like 5

That Monti is nuts.. Is that confusa?

Confederate USA, I didn't see a flag when I purchased.

Confusa say, It's good to meet girl in park but better to park meat in girl.

Yes it is. I got it years ago as a 1"x1" frag. It is a weed, a good one. It's been cut back so many times in the RSM, almost completely cooled down in a temp probe failure, cooked when some A-Hole at work turned the AC off for the weekend. Still going. Global warming/cooling my ass.

Guess the clam didn't make it? :(

I gave it it to someone local. It wasn't fitting the overall feel and maintenance of the tank.

I hate shipping corals, come up here I'll beak you off whatever you want.

• Like 1

Your Pack needs 'Discount Daaaaaaaaable check' guy back. And fast! ;)

You're telling me. OMG it's so bad right now. Damn cheating Bears broke him.

I was at the Eagles game, we were all just laughing. I will be a the Thanksgiving gave in Detroit, he better be back by then I can't sand being at a game and watching this BS.

• Like 1

You're telling me. OMG it's so bad right now. Damn cheating Bears broke him.

I was at the Eagles game, we were all just laughing. I will be a the Thanksgiving gave in Detroit, he better be back by then I can't sand being at a game and watching this BS.

Have fun at the game. Think I want the Pack to beat Detroit. Ya know . . . Can they both lose? ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi StevieT!

I really love that extended panel you have on the tank that divides the upper DT from rear filtration chambers. It looks like it would hide some ugly skimmers and reactors and maybe even dampen some noise. Is that something you sell? I have a black Nuvo 16 as well and I would purchase it in a heart beat! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi StevieT!

I really love that extended panel you have on the tank that divides the upper DT from rear filtration chambers. It looks like it would hide some ugly skimmers and reactors and maybe even dampen some noise. Is that something you sell? I have a black Nuvo 16 as well and I would purchase it in a heart beat! Thanks!

It is actually the cover we make for the Red Sea Max

It fit almost perfectly on the IM16 and does hide the ugly rear chamber. The main purpose was I was having a hell of an algae issue back there since light was escaping from the office/radion/sunlight.

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Red-Sea-Max-130-D-Filtration-Cover-RSM130CV.htm

sorry for the late response, I just saw this.

• 1 month later...

did you make the extended divider between the front and back compartments? I hate being able to see the filtration from the front and all the cables drooping over the back..