SaltCritters.com

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice vid! Dave's lights better come soon!

Sooon sir soon.

This tanks is epic. Man I really can't wait, the stand is much roomier then it looks in the pics. Nice.

The left hand of the stand is relatively empty now that its just the ato jug now. Im super excited

OMG...I'm in love!!!!! I could sit and stare at your tank all day :D That big anemone is mesmerizing!!!! I thought I saw one of your maxis on the far right rock? If it is, that's great news :happydance:

The clownfish don't like the nem yet?

Not yet lol who knows

OMG...I'm in love!!!!! I could sit and stare at your tank all day :D That big anemone is mesmerizing!!!! I thought I saw one of your maxis on the far right rock? If it is, that's great news :happydance:

Yea I found fhem all theyre all on that right rock now. Jusf not expanded yet. Lol big nem is cool...

You get my pm re the froggie? You going to call them? Their closed on Mondays weirdly.

Yea I did what is thier website?

dat magnifica.

Es H.crispa aka blue tipped sebae. I almost thought it was a magnifica except fhe tentacles were the wrong shape and the base is same color as the nem....where magnífica/Ritteri have orange basd and colorex mouth.

I almostz git. H.magnifica but they get too big lol

So who has tips on how to entice my percs to host a nem lol

You may think its crazy but I did exactly what tron did. Found a cpl pics of clowns that looked like mine and a nem that looked like mine being hosted, printed them out and tapped them to the tank, after about 2 weeks I was in shock but the orange clown was hosting the nem and continues to but won't let the black clown in.

jedimasterben

A sebae and percs? Good luck is all I can say. Took my first pair over a month, and they were wild-caught!

btw, I'm jelly over that nem. Makes me really miss my old sebae. friggin porcelain crabs :(

Not yet lol who knows

Yea I found fhem all theyre all on that right rock now. Jusf not expanded yet. Lol big nem is cool...

Yea I did what is thier website?

Es H.crispa aka blue tipped sebae. I almost thought it was a magnifica except fhe tentacles were the wrong shape and the base is same color as the nem....where magnífica/Ritteri have orange basd and colorex mouth.

I almostz git. H.magnifica but they get too big lol

oceanworldcorals.com, they don't have many of the available corals online. IDK why.

One more cause I'm in love

hcrispa_zpsa7d76e8a.jpg

Brit cheering on the clowns to host....

http://youtu.be/_k-1iGjjlOk

Love when she goes "Ohhh" as they swim away. She sounds so dissapointed. LMAO

Really that Nem is awesome.

A sebae and percs? Good luck is all I can say. Took my first pair over a month, and they were wild-caught!

btw, I'm jelly over that nem. Makes me really miss my old sebae. friggin porcelain crabs :(

Lol. Guess ill need the luck lol. Yea the nem is huge...its base is about 9inches in diameter. Yea this one had a couple porcelain crabs in it that I haf removed at the store.

You may think its crazy but I did exactly what tron did. Found a cpl pics of clowns that looked like mine and a nem that looked like mine being hosted, printed them out and tapped them to the tank, after about 2 weeks I was in shock but the orange clown was hosting the nem and continues to but won't let the black clown in.

Lol man...now I gotta try it lol

jedimasterben

Lol. Guess ill need the luck lol. Yea the nem is huge...its base is about 9inches in diameter. Yea this one had a couple porcelain crabs in it that I haf removed at the store.

damn dude! Mine was about that size until I moved tanks and it got about double the light, it shrunk up to about 4" or so. Never moved until those porcelain crabs turned evil. I had two porcelain crabs AND a pair of percs in it when they were in the 55, moved to the 80 and shit got ####ed up fast. still mad at those porcelains about that.

oceanworldcorals.com, they don't have many of the available corals online. IDK why.

Love when she goes "Ohhh" as they swim away. She sounds so dissapointed. LMAO

Really that Nem is awesome.

Hahahah thanks randy. Haha yea its really funn y shes like go fishies go!.....oh

Hahahah thanks randy. Haha yea its really funn y shes like go fishies go!.....oh

LMAO! She is whispering like they won't head that way if she talks. LMAO

Man I started jumping and screaming yesterday when I saw the female Mandy I added on Friday chowing brine. Hubby looked at me like I was going insane! :lol:

When Ben finally gets to ship me the MP10s' where should I plave them for best flow? I have the return flowing at an angle from the once side of the tank..... and currently have the korileas' aimed at each other....

Three vortechs! Boss!!! They are very well placed too. Love the movement on that nem.

Yea man. I have th as side/back/side so I use Tidal Swell mode and Nutrient transport (they require 3 vortechs). The sides run at 100% amd the back at 50% due to blowing sand. I still have one dead spot which is directly under the overflow behind the arch...but atleast everything settles there in a pile and makes it easy to siphon into the sock.

Blows my mind though 81x turnover and I have a deadspot lolThe nem loves them movement too. I placed it on the original rock in the back and it didnt attach after a few min with vortechs off. Placed it up front on the pilar its on now and it was latched on in 30 seconds vortechs blasting at 100%..it didnt move one bit throughout the night or today yet so hope it stays put.

LMAO! She is whispering like they won't head that way if she talks. LMAO Man I started jumping and screaming yesterday when I saw the female Mandy I added on Friday chowing brine. Hubby looked at me like I was going insane! :lol: When Ben finally gets to ship me the MP10s' where should I plave them for best flow? I have the return flowing at an angle from the once side of the tank..... and currently have the korileas' aimed at each other....

On each end of the tank. Directly across from on another

Archived