Top Shelf Aquatics

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

You can switch modes on the mp10 via apex? And put up your last fts of your old tank too for a comparison. Ooo and day one of lights out, fish all look confused and the nem is moving.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better pic 20130315_203526-1_zpsc22a7529.jpg

20130315_204724_zps1bf2afcb.jpg

Honestly this is the very last picture I took of the old tank....I hadn't been taking pictures of it since my old thread got locked 20130224_123103_zpsd8546cd4.jpg

Here are some old pictures before the move when my tank almost crashed

IMG_20121015_192429-1.jpg

In its prime

IMG_20120420_185124.jpg

IMG_20120505_171519.jpg

SideFTS.jpg

Spathulata1.jpg

Helfrich-1.jpg

White frog with a sexy shrimp

IMG_20120215_190136.jpg

Pink Clam

P2070077.jpg

My combo frog before it almost died in the crash

P1140056-1.jpg

oh and that orange monti....started out like this

DSCN0030.jpg

Best overall...

gallery_69054_3_1356252585_57433_zps3f6c

Oh it totally floated away to a different rock it wasnt attached..I was on the little tiny island on the very right front. Not a nem that could hide even fully deflated after being iced and outta water for 20 min it was 3 inches across. Fully inflated it was almosy 7 inches. The other one that I think didnt attach has a possibility of being kn a crevice but I doubt it as well. My maxis are very large...being fed 1cm cubes of silversides once a week

Oh :lol: I thought they were little guys. I hope you can find them...they sound amazing!!!!
Those new clowns look great. Your old tank looked fantastic as well.

Yea I love my clowns. They're 2 year birthday since I've had them just passed. They love me no matter what I do to them and no matter the tank they follow my ass around lol

Oh :lol: I thought they were little guys. I hope you can find them...they sound amazing!!!!

I did manage to find them...and they are atrached to the underside of some rocks I brought over yesterday. ...bastards now I gotta get them off again and onto the correct rock

Oh and fresh dosing solutions

20130315_223349_HDR_zps817105dd.jpg

Man the old tank was sweet! How much longer till you pickup the new lite? And I gots to order me those containers when I pick up a bubble Magnus. And i been slacking, the rf chip showed up to put in my mp10 on the tank so when I put my new mp10Wes in ill sync um.

Man the old tank was sweet! How much longer till you pickup the new lite? And I gots to order me those containers when I pick up a bubble Magnus. And i been slacking, the rf chip showed up to put in my mp10 on the tank so when I put my new mp10Wes in ill sync um.

we shall see....and haha put the chip in...and to answer your question yes my reef angel can change modes of the vortechs. the reef angel acts as the master and the vortechs are all slaves, i just designate which color/side they are assigned to.

And random...but I just posted stock dosing solutions. If you have ever made them from powder you'll understand why I post what I am...Density changes flow

These are in Seconds per 10ml. A doser that can calibrate to the liquid your using will provide accurate reliable dosing...

Calcium 1.25lb in 1 Liter of RODI

20130316_005501_zpscf8cf68f.jpg

Alk/BiCarbonate 1lb in 1 Liter of RODI

20130316_005512_HDR_zps98361942.jpg

Magnesium 1.5lb in 1 liter of RODI

20130316_005533_HDR_zps1d36dff5.jpg

I'm so pissed. I forgot to update the security code on my card on paypal when it got replaced after the old one broke. So guess who isn't getting fish today.

Well I finished placing all the rocks and coral...

20130316_111539_HDR_zps2ba91a3d.jpg

Proably gonna start breaking down the old talk today...

I'm so pissed. I forgot to update the security code on my card on paypal when it got replaced after the old one broke. So guess who isn't getting fish today.

They need a Dislike button.

Thanks for the new pics. Everything is looking great. Sorry to hear of your Paypal troubles. :wacko:

Yea I requested that it be rescheduled for next Saturday

Bye bye tank

20130316_141843_zps973fa028.jpg

Poor tank.

Oh well onto bigger and better things, you guys have hubby talking about getting a Cube tank he wants a shallow one though so IDK we have to look around. :rolleyes:

Well the tank is completely broken down and equipment cleaned and set aside. Ill post some things for sale

Tike to start retrofitting the old leds into the fuge hood.

Damn dude sucks to hear about the PayPal nonsense. Hopefully picking up the reef savvy cube next weekend.

Yeaaaa it was my stupid fault lol just gotta wait a week now. Oh well. Gave me a reason to get motivated and break down the old tank

I know the leathers are kinda slumped lol cause theyve been without light for 4 or 5 days(8w t5 doesnt do shit to whay theyre use to)

Anyway....30 minutes to retrofit the aqueon column hood with the tank LED...

20130316_214427_zpsad924e62.jpg

Man I forgot how nice that old tank was. Brings back fond memories on NR.... B)

New tank=way mo betta than old tank!

Man I forgot how nice that old tank was. Brings back fond memories on NR.... B)

New tank=way mo betta than old tank!

Thanks spiro...

Sick new tank man I'm certainly jelly! :D I absolutely love the scape on the left side but anything that has an arch kinda steals my soul.

Sick new tank man I'm certainly jelly! :D I absolutely love the scape on the left side but anything that has an arch kinda steals my soul.

Thanks man.... I appreciate it....

20130317_173252_zps6a034850.jpg20130317_172208-1_zpsbfe14fcf.jpg

Archived