Cultivated Reef

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

Nice, thanks. I might be able to make that work on my counter top..... And by make work, I mean build something to hide them while still being accessible. Or I could just say screw it all and build a stand and get the tank off my counter top! :lol:

There is also lne that is 3 in 1....

I think I made myself clear on what you should choose :P

Lol

Female clown

IMG_20130314_194246_zpsc02db1fa.jpg

Male clown

IMG_20130314_194927_zps9160a2f0.jpg

Assessor says wtf sm i in this container for

IMG_20130314_193430_zps569570d4.jpg

Every thing transfered

20130314_220232_HDR_zps1108f4f8.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This tank is going to be epic soon. It's looking really, REALLY, good so far. Really love the scape.

Thanks man still alot of work to do.... gotta remove acans and some other corals to glue to the base rock so I can move the rocks they are on to the refugium

Awesome!!! Make sure you put that net on top at night! I don't wanna see anyone jump.

Lol I totally did

Love the new fish and really like the scape. Everything is looking really nice.

Thanks man.... ill be looking forward to the fish from liveaquaria. ....ooooo

Awesome how is everyone doing? Your clowns are really awesome.

Good but haven't seen the assessor or pistol since adding them to thier rock which was to be expected

Do the clowns love all the new real estate? My black ice pair would love the room, time for me to save up for a new tank. Where's the third MP10?

Ugh, I can't get enough of your scape! It's so clean, yet so natural looking at the same time. Just how nature should be :P

Hah, we have the same suction thermometer :P What are you keeping your temp at BTW? Just curious...

Wow lots of room for sps to grow, nice tank and colonies

Thank you. Yea lol alot more space. ;)

Do the clowns love all the new real estate? My black ice pair would love the room, time for me to save up for a new tank. Where's the third MP10?

Oh yea they were swimming all over. Third mp10 is still on other tank it got late had to get up at 330am didn't have tome to move it.

Ugh, I can't get enough of your scape! It's so clean, yet so natural looking at the same time. Just how nature should be :P

Hah, we have the same suction thermometer :P What are you keeping your temp at BTW? Just curious...

Thats what I was going for! Lol the thermometer was temporary but I keep the tank at 77.

So I lost two of my maxi mini carpe anemones....I thought I got them to attach before I went to sleep and they were gone and floated away this morning I couldn't find them buti was rushing. ...bet my pistol used them for a house lol

jedimasterben

bet my pistol used them for a house lol

Those pistols are bitches, man. but I'm sure they're great interior decorators :lol:

The other screw it all option is to sell the fraglet on the black market and buy a 105 rimless. Luckily, I don't think tailes reads this thread....

You could consider a cheesecake sale. :huh:

Just tell her you want to eat one everyday.

Those pistols are bitches, man. but I'm sure they're great interior decorators :lol:

Im sure it was unintended the maxi was 3ft away from the pistols burrow...probably just floated into its hole...

Fish are ordered. ....waiting on the flame and copperband though

You could consider a cheesecake sale. :huh:

Just tell her you want to eat one everyday.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to ship a cheesecake? It might be cheaper to buy it a plane ticket!

Wow Brad! Actually this whole project came together pretty fast when you think of it. Especially when you consider its put together with first class everything!

I like your fish list as well!!!!

Wow Brad! Actually this whole project came together pretty fast when you think of it. Especially when you consider its put together with first class everything!

I like your fish list as well!!!!

Except the tank itself is the only thing not upto par lol

Sur could have fooled me. It's all about how you present it.

Sorry about the maxis' I'm glad everyone else is doing well. The shipping on that company the dosing pump is coming from is speedy. Already left NY today. Thanks for the advise. ;)

Someone suggested a pair of flame angels (dave). Amd staying away from a copperband....I like this idea

Someone suggested a pair of flame angels (dave). Amd staying away from a copperband....I like this idea

If this means sexy time, then yes.

Im sure it was unintended the maxi was 3ft away from the pistols burrow...probably just floated into its hole...

I bet you they squeezed into the tiniest hole they could find. They'll reappear. They are so fussy when they first go into an aquarium. I really don't think they floated away. They are big time walkers.
I bet you they squeezed into the tiniest hole they could find. They'll reappear. They are so fussy when they first go into an aquarium. I really don't think they floated away. They are big time walkers.

Oh it totally floated away to a different rock it wasnt attached..I was on the little tiny island on the very right front. Not a nem that could hide even fully deflated after being iced and outta water for 20 min it was 3 inches across. Fully inflated it was almosy 7 inches. The other one that I think didnt attach has a possibility of being kn a crevice but I doubt it as well. My maxis are very large...being fed 1cm cubes of silversides once a week

Heres the third mp10....rolling back and forth between tidal swell and nutrient transport every 6 hours

20130315_203526_HDR-1_zps7373d94e.jpg

Archived